Wish granted~

! WARNING !
Cringy lemon ahead- I still suck at making them- (no pun intended-) if you no likeith, then leaveith-
————————————————————————
Nightmare's P.O.V
I pinned Delusion down onto the bed. He kinda scowled at me. I chuckled, knowing he hated being the submissive but he loved hearing his lover complain about it~ It didn't bother him that much, cause I could tell he loved it~

I helped him take our clothes off, me working on his and him working on mine. A few minutes had already gone by and he started to whine a bit, wanting to start. I smirked, leaning down and quickly attacking his neck. My tentacles pinned his arms and legs down. His wings already seemed to be keeping out of the way, so that made it easier for me~

Delusion's P.O.V
I moaned softly, squirming. I couldn't take him teasing me. He could never get straight to the point and it frustrated me. I took it upon myself to gently lick the part of his neck I could reach as he was working on mine. He moved back, a little surprised but then chuckled again. "Fine, fine~ I suppose we could get to the point but..~ What do I get out of it?~" He started to rub my entrance, that I didn't know I had already made, with a tentacle before shoving it inside. I let out a loud moan.

That's when I felt my soul drop. Literally. Nightmare had summoned my soul and his. He put them together and started to rub them together. I gripped the sheets as I moaned, arching my back a little as he kept rubbing our souls together. He was panting as I was a moaning, drooling, magic mess. Our souls magic were mixing as they rubbed harder and harder together.

Nobody's P.O.V
Both souls pulsed and started glowing brightly as they released. Magic dripped all over the place, Delusion panting and shaking from pleasure while Nightmare was laying back in the bed, trying to catch his breath. Their souls had returned to their bodies as they cuddled up to each other, not ever wanting to let go again. How much they meant to each other...and nobody knew.