The Silent Treatment

Solar/Delusion's P.O.V
I walked into the castle, feeling a little better now that Dream was dead. I saw that others were there now and they nodded to me, not saying much. Error and Cross were watching their kid, who loved just chilling in Cross's scarf. It saddened me to see that so I quickly looked away and went to take a shower.

As I was walking upstairs, I saw Nightmare heading into our room. I smiled a bit and since I was already headed in that direction, I went into our room. "Nightmare! I'm home!" Nightmare was sitting in the bed. He didn't even glance up. "Nightmare...?" He got up and walked out without looking or speaking to me.

I felt something tug at my wings and I looked down. It was Error and Cross's son, Arc. I picked him up. "H-Hey Arc..." Error and across ran in, Error taking Arc from him gently. "Sorry, Solar! He must have seen you upset and he just took off after you...I would be too if I was given the silent treatment."

"But..w-why..?" I shook. Cross sighed. "Must be because he heard what you did. We all did. Not that we blame you!," he added, seeing the look on my face. "It's just that..Dream WAS his brother..." Arc struggled and jumped into my arms. I caught him and sighed. "Yeah but...h-he deserved it..!" Cross came over and gently rubbed my back. "Don't worry, Delusion...I'm sure Nightmare won't stay mad for long...if it helps, you can hang with me and Error for a while..."

It was 4 hours later, and I was still playing with Arc. I didn't mind..it was like I was having a moment with Mischief even though he wasn't here..I smiled a little. "Such...a sweet kid.."