CHAPTER TWO

I walked right in and immediately tried to blend in with the crowd, not wanting to standout. Mission accomplished!
I walk past people wearing all kind of glamoureous clothes and expensive accessories. No one pages me attention as I pass by them. I was stunned no one approached me. I have never been this thankful.
I looked around the ball room, amazement written all over my face. And it looks like everybody is talking to everybody and the more I looked the more I realised the little things like how they all look animated when they talk. They all look enchanted ...... I am finally losing my mind.
Just when I was about to keep my head down and find a private place, something catches my eye. It's people on the dance floor dancing to the orchestra's music. I could have looked away but I can't because the way they move is so beautiful and mesmerising. It's almost felt like they were in their own little world where nothing else mattered and it was just them and the music. They were Free.
I wanted that.
A waiter with drinks passes by and I used the opportunity to get myself a drink.
I stand there while drinking and just silently watching the dancers. But the more I watch the more I wanted to join and the more the pressure I feel on my chest grows to the point where I wanted to scream or something.
And just like that the music ends and everyone stops to applause. I looked at the stage and saw four guys enter and get ready to sing. They are probably the most beautiful humans I have ever seen, and it seems like I wasn't the only one who thinks so.
Bunch of boys and girls, women and men gathered below the stage and scream with every move the guys made.
As soon as the first key played everyone and I mean EVERYONE stops doing what they were doing and listened. Even the fanboys and fangirls went quite and listened.