CHAPTER FOUR

Just how the silence came the audience all in union started to applause. It was loud and it went on for sometime. The four singers all reacted in their own way.
One of them was blowing kisses to his admirers, winking and being an absolute cutest handsome flirt. The other was thanking his fans bit he keeps getting distracted because he keept looking at himself in the hand mirror he has. The other waved and gave the cutest box smile but has a killer eyes and the last one looks intemidiating with his tatoos,his height and his stance but has a smile that will make you forget everything. No wander  their fans are going crazy.
Even though I would love to stand and look at their eternal beauty, I have to go.
I slip by people as they talk among themselves with my head held high. People notice me as I pass by but no one approach because they can tell as I walk with purpose in my stride that I just want to leave.
The doors open and I enter the hallway. A girl rush by and gets me my coat. The hallway is once again bathed with silence as the door close. I thanked the girl and got into my car.
It was way too early for anyone to be leaving so none of the paparazzi were not ready when I steeped out. And it took them sometime to start taking pics and shouting my name.
I got to my car open it and got in as fast as I could. The driver immediately starts driving me home. I sat in the back seat abouslutly relaxed with a whisky in my hand. Then out of the sudden I started laughing so hard till the point I was crying again.
The driver, Ben, looked at me through the mirror and asked "A good night?" Which I replied "A night to never forget."