CHAPTER THREE

The voice of those four men travel through the room and there is something about it just like this palace and the night that is magical.
Be for I know it I am moving toward the dance floor. Like I am being possessed . . . . . Possessed by the music? I laughed out loud at that. God I am going crazy.
I get to the Centers of the dance floor. There are other people dancing but I felt like the spotlight was on me.
I let my body move the way it wants. I love around and felt all the emotions I was denied. My feet carried me around as my tears fall down my cheeks. They fall in sadness of all the time I lost, in happiness of being myself once again.
The music itself felt like a cry that my soul recognized.
As I was swirling around suddenly a hand caught me by the waist and picked me up and skinned me around.
My heart skipped a beat with surprise and as soon as my feet touched the ground I turned around to look but deep down I knew who it was because no one dare to touch me with out permission. And just as I expected the Gray eyes greated at me.
He wasn't wearing a mask like the others, always wanting to stand out. He gave me his devastatingly beautiful smile that once up on a time used to automatically smile but now it being nothing but dread.
We stared at each other for a moment till he reached out and wiped my tears with his thumps. That snapped me into reality so fast that I took a step back and judging by his reaction he did not like it.
In one swift move he stepped forward, took my hands m, positioned them and before I knew it we were dancing to the music. But as usual he was in charge, he was the leader and that pissed me off because he just came and took my euphoria away, my briefly felt freedom.
I stopped right in the mid of a move making him surprised and do an awkward move, which gave me a great pleasure because he is always the best person. The perfect one.
I gave him a smirk and turned around and danced by myself. But he wasn't going to give up, neither was I. He approached from behind to do the same he did before but I turned right still dancing and faced him. I held my head up in defiance.
Now there is understanding between us. We both stood there none of us ready to back down. I moved to the right while he moved to the left. We curled then he moved first move and advanced. This time I didn't backed away like I always do and advanced as well.
It was a battle as we both attached and danced. Expressing ourself with dance both of us moving smoothly around the dance floor.
With each passing seconds I can see as the situation sinks in and he understand that he has lost me and the sadness was evident in his eyes but also anger. And I  the end he yield and backed way with tears in his eyes.
Although it hurts a little to see him like this I had enough of his bullshit. Once again we stand still and look at each other as I end it all. Just before I turn around and leave him for good I caught a glimpse of a single tear falling down his cheek.
With my back to him I took a deep breath and let it all out with the knowledge that it is over. And I felt nothing but not in a bad way like before. Now I am free and so I let the music take over my body once more.
I danced the last seconds of the music like I have never danced before. I felt light, like I can fly accompanied by those angelic voices and beautiful playing of the orchestra till there is nothing but silence for a moment.