Room 317 - lellsy - Wattpad

Keys:

👀 Mature
👬 Includes other gay couple(s)
👫 Includes other straight couple(s)
🔥 Favourites

Ao3 link:

N/A

Wattpad link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/3574721-room-317

Description:

Louis has a habit of not complaining. Harry hates it because, sometimes if you don’t complain, bad things happen; like ending up in the ICU.

Warnings:

- the saddest book ever
- smut
- hospitalisation
- mental health (very strong)

Review:

I loved this book so much when I read it and stayed up so late at night. I rarely cry when reading but omg I cried so much.
The book can be quite frustrating for a few reasons, for example, Larry isn't the only ship in the book and it explores their journey too. There are also large jumps in time which can be annoying but they are understandable for the plot to work. So when reading and you get frustrated just keep reading, it will work out eventually.
All the smut in the books is only accessible via links provided in the chapters. This was in order to keep the story from being 'private'.
The book is really well written, like most popular stores, but is also realistic with the smut (at least it is from what I've heard). As well as being a rollercoaster of emotions, you follow an amazing plot that just keeps getting better and better.
I have only read this once, ages ago, and I am still recovering but maybe one day I will read it again. Other people though, will be able to read it over and over, so I guess I'm fragile lmao.
I do remember there being some spelling and grammar mistakes but barely noticeable. One thing to note about the story, is that it was written a long time ago and follows alot of the writing trends from then, so you may need to prepare yourself a bit for that.

Tags:

- character death
- angst (kind of)
- slow burn
- friends to lovers
- a bit of lack of communication

Word count:

- N/A
- 20 chapter (+epilogue)

Age rating:

18+ (R/X rated)

:)