what did happen

Leah open her mouth but nothing came out. James,"Leah I understand if you don't wanna talk about it."
She sat there, amazed, how sweet he was.
James spoke up,"Hey...you ok? I didn't mean to frighten you or something" She saw how nervous he had gotten. "James, I am ok." Leah spoke softly.

Leah,"So me and Kat were in the car..."Leah started to trail off. As she talked she started picturing it her mind. "We stop at the red light when I got a call. It was my mom, of course I answered." Leah started to breathe heavy picturing it in her mind.

James,"Leah. It's ok to stop!" Leah looks in to his eyes and shakes her head. "When it turn green...I pulled up...when a car come speeding thought the red light! I turned my car not knowing what to do. It hit the back of the car causing it to flip!"

"Ok. Leah I know what happens after. This is all I need to know!" James said as he grab her hands. A few moments later, they got up James didn't let go of her hands.

"James...do you wanna to my house? You will know I got there safe and we can hang out more!" Leah said as the walked out the door. "YES! I mean-ummm...yes!" James said trying to hide his happiness.

They each walked to there car. Leah got in, buckled her seatbelt, check her phone, started the car and drove of nervously. James followed.