--rosaria

Format: oneshot
Character: rosaria from genshin impact

A bit nsfw bec we all know how rosaria can be

3RDPOV

"Yeah, its the usual guys! everyone raid adopt me and say 'no neons for you'"

The h/c haired greeted her fans as she fixes the angle of her computer camera. She smiles and giggles at the funny comments.

Robloxnoob123: why is your camera blurry #gety/nanewcamera
Biggesty/nfan: i'd buy her a new camera even if im broke
2ndbiggest_y/n_fan: NO NEONS FOR YOU
WELOVEYOUY/N: good afternoon y/n!!!!
noob69: notice me senpai :lipbite:
Thatonesimp: MOMMY😍😍😍

"Wha- my camera's not even blurry !"

She playfully rolls her eyes and wipes the camera with a wet tissue just in case it really was blurry.

noob69: SHE FELL FOR IT
Robloxnoob123: omg she noticed me😍
Ky0sha: LUCKY ASS BITCH
Subp01929: imagine not getting noticed😂😂
Y/nsimpnumber10: hi y/n omg hello hi

"You guys are so mean"

She playfully rolls her eyes the second time as she finally sets the camera and mic properly.

Creating a new tab and entering roblox dot com, going into adopt me as she joins a game. She was live since her girlfriend was out doing groceries (y/n forced her)

After she joined the server, tons of her fans joined, spamming 'no neons for you' in full caps as they fully raided the scam game.

After thirty minutes of y/n and her fans raiding different games and servers, she finally exited roblox as she strokes her hair.

"Alright, since a lot of you are in this live today, were going to do a question and answer!"

Biggestsimpintheworld: THIS IS THE MOMENT WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR
Puppyunicornfart: can i have neon
notleah: y/n is broke confirmed 2021
Icanbeyoursneakylink: HI OMG NOTICE ME PLEASE

"You guys are surely wild"

She chuckles. Scrolling down the live comments, she finds some good questions and copy pastes them in her notepad.

"Hmm, my preferable nicknames?"

She puts a finger onto her cheek, one of her habits when thinking or nervous.

"Well, you can call me anything unless its an insult. Call me yours~"

She winks at the camera and laughs at the live comment section getting spammed with 'yes' and some hearts.

"my age? Ah, im nineteen, turning twenty this year!"

Suddenly, the comments were getting spammed with 'y/n hag' and a few 'grandma'.

Y/n and her fans have this love-hate relationship. Y/n was known as the roblox toxic police, in where she bullies the so called slenders, smolbeans, and online daters; resulting to her having a friendly and funny fandom. Ofcourse, there were some toxic and disgusting fans, but they were mostly cussed off the fandom by the thankfully sane ones.

"Shut up you guys-- im not even that old!"

She scrolled to find more questions, smiling as she read some compliments.

"My relationship status. Hm, im currently tak--"

"She belongs to me."

A deep yet raspy voice cutted the girl off, as she felt her chin getting lifted up by cold, slender fingers.

Feeling a pair of lips on hers, she smiled and kissed back, and after a few minutes; she pulled away. Much to the dismay of her girlfriend.

"Seriously rose? Infront of the camera?"

rosaria puts down the groceries in the nearby table, making her way to her desktop.

"Mhmm. Its a good way to show everyone who you belong to"

Y/n playfully rolls her eyes as she continues her live.

Rosaria was always the posessive type. Whether they be outside, inside. Wherever they would go, she would always have her hands on her s/o's waist, holding hands or linked arms. It became rosaria's hobby.

She doesn't do much of pda, but she would pull the h/c haired girl into a kiss when someone would flirt or hit on her. She hates it.

Rosaria was also protective. When she has to go and meet up with her friend, barbara, she always locks the doors and the windows. Ofcourse, she has the key to the doors.

When it was her s/o's turn to meet up with someone, she would always slip in pepper spray and a lipstick taser. And sometimes, rosaria would persuade the poor y/n that she should come with her. She always ends up agreeing.

Now that her s/o was famous and well known in talks of gaming, she became more protective.

If she sees someone cat calling at her y/n, she'd never hesitate to beat that person up. If it was a girl, then she can and will slap them.

Rosaria finds y/n's fandom funny and entertaining. She was proud that her girlfriend made such a friendly fandom. Though she gets annoyed with the 'y/n simps'

Sometimes, rosaria would post a picture in her social media. It was either hugging her s/o, kissing her or when they go on dates. She really likes flexing her girlfriend. Though if her s/o tells her that she's uncomfy with posting those pictures, she'd immediately stop ofcourse.

The fandom heavily supports y/n and rosaria's relationship. Anyone who didn't was either getting banned from the fandom or get hated. Though there were a lot who wished they were rosaria.

She made her way towards y/n's desktop. Lifting her s/o up, she sat down the gaming chair, and set down her s/o on her lap.

Rosaria looked at her s/o's screen. Smiling as her s/o squeals since a monster was chasing her. This went on for minutes, Until she saw a tiny message on the live chat box.

Y/nsimp911: Y/n i can cook i can clean please marry me

Rosaria rolled her eyes. This was what she was talking about. She wants y/n to herself, and if she keeps making her jealous, she might aswell lock her in the basement. (Rosaria is not joking)

The redhead buries herself in her s/o's neck, biting as she hears y/n squeak.

"Rose, wha--"

She was cut off with cold and long fingers brushing in her thighs as rosaria kissed and sucked on the girl's neck.

"End the live, unless you want your dear fans to see and hear you screaming my name"

Y/n ends the live with shaky breaths, rosaria stroking her sensitive parts. Rosaria didn't really mean the second part, she wants to be the one who gets to hear and see you hot and bothered. Only her.