Chapter 1 -The New Girl

~Present day~

         -Your pov-

      You woke up to the sound of your alarm. It was time to get ready for school. You and Freddy are currently studying in a university. The same university.

     After bathing,you dressed up and went down to your kitchen.
Your mother has already made breakfast; pasta and a milkshake that is specially made for you.

      It's time for another year at the university. While eating, you wondered what was Freddy doing.

    -Freddy's pov-

  I was eating. Alone at the table. My parents had already gone to work but my mother had prepared breakfast. They left a note on the fridge saying "We are so sorry for not being able to send you to school. We are very busy with our works. Stay safe and healthy. ". At least they prepared breakfast.

    After eating, I went to call Y/N. I am gonna drive us both to school using my red car.  I got out of house and drove to Y/N's

-your pov-

       You were reading a book while waiting for Freddy at the table outside your house. 5 minutes later, Freddy came. You entered the car. Freddy then drove away.

       You guys entered the university. Freddy parked the car at the parking lot. You followed Freddy. You guys then entered the lecture hall.  The lecturer was not here yet. Freddy took a sit next to you. The lecturer then came in but with a girl. A new girl. She was BEAUTIFUL. All the boys were staring. Even Freddy. The lecturer introduced her to us.

Lecturer: Today, a new student is         
                 joining.

New girl : Hi, I'm Zendeya. It's really nice to be here. This is a really beautiful university.

       You could tell that she was being dishonest. She was probably just saying tovmake everyone think she is a amiable person. You got bad vibes from her.

Time pass, it was time for lunch. You and Freddy were going to eat at KFC. While you guys were walking towards Freddy's car, Zendeya went to you guys. She was looking at Freddy and so were Freddy. You asked her what did she want and Freddy turned to you and said that you were churlish. Zendeya told you guys that she wanted to asked Freddy to go to lunch together with her.

    Freddy totally said yes. Freddy then turned to you and asked you if you were able to go to lunch yourself. You answered yes. Zendeya and Freddy then entered Freddy's car and drove off. You decided to just eat at the cafeteria. You felt left out because Zendeya asked Freddy out but not you.

Time past. After cafeteria. Hall. You were already in the hall,ready. The door opened. Freddy and Zendeya came in laughing and happy. Freddy didn't even noticed you. They took a sit across the you.

~Nice! Sorry for not publishing another chapter. I am too busy with school and I have no motivation to write. Bye, guys!~