Chapter 2 - The unexpected

2 Weeks later,living room, 5 pm.

        You were reading your book when you started coughing badly. You covered your mouth with your hand to feel a liquid. You looked at your hand and saw blood. You quickly ran to the kitchen and washed your hand. You went back to read your book.

         That night, you were watching Netflix when Paul told you that it was time for dinner. You went to sit at the dining table.

        "Your mother cooked mac and cheese!" Said Paul.

         Mac and Cheese was your favourite food especially if it was made by your mother. Your mother got out of the kitchen carrying the Mac and Cheese. After that, you realised that you did not have the appetite to eat. You pushed the plate backwards.
Paul looked at you in confusion.

        "Why are you not eating? It's you favourite isn't it?" Ask your mother.

         "I'm not hungry," you answered.

           Paul looked at you then noticed that you looked pale. Paul asked if you were okay. You answered him saying you were fine  just tired. Freddy appeared in your mind. A feeling struck your heart. You missed Freddy. The old Freddy.

              Paul told you to go up and rest. You then went up. The next day, you woke up feeling tired. You went to bathed. After some times, you went down to the living room. Paul was sitting on the couch looking at you. He asked you if you had anything to do that day. You answered no. He then said, "Why don't you check the calendar."

              You went to looked. You groaned as it was appointment day. You had to go for a check-up at the clinic. Paul told you to go up to your room and get changed. You went up. You got changed then went to use your phone. You decided to text Freddy a "Good Morning!". You then went down.

                In the car,Paul asked you if you were fine as you looked pale and tired. You nodded your head as your to tired to speak. You guys reached the clinic. You went to sit as Paul goes to the counter to register. It was your turn. You and Paul entered the doctor's room.

                You took a sit next to the doctor, Doctor Payton, while Paul sat stood behind you. After Doctor Payton looked through the   result of the test, he looked suprise. Yoh were confused and curious.

               "Is something wrong?" You asked.

                 Doctor Payton sat back down on his chair and looked at Paul and you. He then looked through his computer and showed it to you and Paul. He told you that you have the symtoms of Cancer stage 2. You looked at the computer in disbelief. Paul hugged you from the back.

                 "But you need to go to the hospital to find out if you are diagonised with Cancer." Doctor Payton said as he stood up. "It's okay."

                Doctor Payton told you guys that he had already informed the hospital about theor arrival.

                You guys left the room. You had no words. Tears fell down to your cheeks. Paul and you walked out of the clinic then to the car. In the car,Paul told you to rest. You guys are going to the hospital.  While you were sleeping, Paul had tears as he is scared something might happen to you.

                  - - - - - - - - - -

Done! Sorry for updating really late. I am really busy with my studies as I will be taking the national exams soon. Please don't mind the incorrect spellings. I just have no motivation this days. Goodbye!!