Chapter 1 : Family

The beam of the light from the sun woke me up since I neglected to close the curtain last night as we were all exhausted from playing all night with Soo Yah. I make a small movement and gently open my eyes. Min Yoongi, who is soft and attractive, greets me in the morning, and I can't stop myself from touching his face features. I study his nose, red cherry lips, smooth white cheeks, and long lashes. My lips wanted to kiss him, so I did.

"Hmmmmmmm," he sighed as a result of my motion, and I just pecked his lips again.

I can feel his breath and heartbeat as he tightens his grip on my waist and locks me with his foot, forcing me to go closer to him.

"Please let us sleep for a time. Allow me some alone time with my wife; after all, it is our day off "He speaks into my ear.

"Soo Yah will wake up anytime," I said, reminding him that we had a daughter who will arrive soon and wake us up.

"You know what she's like, posse—" I hadn't finished my thought when the door opened to see our three-year-old daughter, dressed in his nightgown with unkempt hair, cuddling her Alpaca stuffstoy.

"Eomma, why did you leave me in my room?" she screams as she dashes over to us.

She climbs the bed and takes his father's hands off of me. Yoongi chuckles at his daughter's reaction. She also removed her father's feet and walked between us. Soo Yah, come face to face with me and sing me a song.

"Eomma saranghae! Eomma saranghae!" She sings softly while caressing my brow.

"How about appa?" Yoongi asks, pouting.

"Eomma always kisses, you don't need mine."

"I need my baby kisses," Yoongi explained.

Soo Yah is thinking about something and looks at Yoongi, but she is hesitant to tell us. "Appa..." She paused and looked at me; I nodded for her to continue her thought, and the next statement bursts us out.

" I'll kiss you, but let Eomma sleep with me every night."

"But appa also need eomma," Yoongi smiled.

"Then I won't kiss you," she replied as she hugged me.

I stroked his back and began talking.

"Soo Yah. You kiss your appa the same way you kissed eomma. Appa works tirelessly for you to acquire all you require and to provide for us—"

"You work as well, eomma."

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to this girl's intelligence.

"I'm only assisting Appa, which is why I don't always have employment. Okay, you give your appa kisses? Appa adores you as well."

Soo Yah approached his father and grabbed its face.While kissing him, she starts singing Appa Saranghae.

**

While Yoongi is in the kitchen cooking some pasta and steak, Soo Yah and I are painting in the garden since she enjoys painting and I also enjoy painting. I decided to paint Yoongi and Soo Yah's faces as Soo Yah drew lines on her own canvas in front of me.

The breeze, birds chirping, swinging branches, and the sight of flowers all ideal for this day. We normally do this type of thing on weekends because it's our day off and Soo Yah doesn't have any classes save for her taekwondo lesson in the afternoon.

I cast a glance at Soo Yah, who is busily painting on her canvas and has some paint on her face. Everything happened so quickly. Our Yoongi's first met during my summer vacation, on a bright sunny day. I was going quickly because I was late for my appointment, holding a traditional coffee in my right hand and a cake in my other, when I collided into him, destroying his leather jacket. The coffee had gotten all over his jacket, and the cake had gotten a little too close to his face. I laughed as I remembered those times. He almost yelled, but when he saw my face, tears were already gathering in my eyes, he immediately nodded and walked forward.

"Why is my wife beaming? Do you have any thoughts about me?" He cuddled his hand around my waist and laid his chin on my left shoulder, kissing my ear.

"I was just thinking about our first meeting, and I can't get your reaction out of my head."

"That day, I almost cursed you. I want to yell at you because I have a meeting and I'm late, but I'm glad I was late because I found you. If I didn't have you, I'd never feel joy or love in this world "He kissed the back of my neck. And I turn to kiss him on the lips.
"

Appa, Eomma, you have a daughter here," Soo Yah waved at us with her paint brush, and the paint on her brush got on our shirts and faces unintentionally. Yoongi and I both stare at her.

"O-oh!" While his eyes became larger, she said.

Yoongi stands up, and Soo Yah starts running. Their laughter and delight flooded the garden.

Our family is not perfect, but we find delight in being grateful for what we have: each other.

************
I hope you are all enjoying this story! Dont forget to vote and comment!

STREAM BUTTER PEOPLE FOR LONG LIFE☺️😅