Late Night MH Thoughts

It's like...2:50 in the morning right now, yet I still cannot s l e e p. SO, I was just laying in bed and thinking about Monster Hunter...More than ever.

So here are my head-canons and such of Monster Hunter Rise...

Beware, there are slight spoilers for those of you who just began.

Yomogi might be related to Rondine. Have you seen their appearances? They're so similar physique wise, and(although it isn't really THAT big of a clue) they wear the same clothing. It's almost an identical color of green with Yomogi wearing an Olive green and Rondine wearing a Feldgrau (a darker, more minter tinted olive green). AND, get this!! Fukashigi the Informant tells Hunter that Yomogi was basically an adopted baby rescued by a fellow Hunter of Kamura!! He also says that he feels like she came from a strong line of nobility! Rondine is a Hunter but also possibly royalty too with her having such a...secretive past!! LASTLY, fun fact, green is the color of royalty in Europe and Rondine's english VA is British. Yomogi shouldn't really be British because of her growing up in Kamura and they don't speak so foreign, so that's also an effect and clue as to how she and Rondine may be related...maybe, just maybe I might be right with this...

Do you ever notice how Felyne Chief Kogarashi and Master Utsushi often have the same stances? Well, my theory is that Chief Kogarashi actually mentored Utsushi into being not only a Hunter, but a teacher as well!! I realized it just as I was writing this chapter of how, in Kogarashi's description for Hunter Notes, it says that he is a teacher to both Palico and man alike. It's not so far fetched as the last theory, but they do have quite some similarities when it comes to their stances and even speech sometimes too!!...Does that mean that he could've trained Master Utsushi as well...? That's a cool little thingy majig imma add in my Utsushi x Reader story-

Last one is...Master Hojo...At the beginning of the story, you fight a Tetranadron which Minoto keeps the monster's identity a secret from the others except to Hunter for shits and giggles. As we know, Master Hojo is a very hearty,...big man I should say. But, why does both he AND Hinoa feel like it's a Mizutsune that Hunter is going on a quest for? He may have the charm of a Mizutsune or even the waltz of one, but his physical expression does not match a Mizutsune whatsoever(no offense, Master). Could that probably mean that he was a slim, handsome Wyverian during his youth like a Mizutsune?

I might come up with more head-canons and theories of MH Rise later, but as of now...I just wanna t r y to sleep...I'm becoming an insomniac and it's bad for my hunting posture...