Synopsis

~synopsis~

Deirdre had been an orphan when both of her parents died in a car accident when she was still just at the age of 19. Now at the age of 26. She is living alone and surviving for her needs. She loves to cook and just being contented watching cooking videos to learn more because she can't afford cooking class also with her working schedules.

Growing up she really doesn't have the thing of approaching someone to be friends with. As she's more likely to be a reserved girl. When she was still in her teenage days, she had experience to be bullied because of her body. Deirdre isn't a skinny girl that most of the guys seek in a woman. Which gives her all the insecurities she have in mind.

That makes her an NBSB.

But some of her workmates always says that she is beautiful even if she have a voluptuous kind of body. That she doesn't need to be insecure. She just need the confidence. But their comments doesn't ease her mind.

After a 2 years the owner's son of the pharmaceutical company she works for started to bother her quiet life. She can sense that the guy is making a move towards her but she doesn't want to conclude anything and thinking that it's impossible to happen. She may no have experience of having a fling or being in a relationship, but she is not innocent as a puppy and can clearly see what is happening to her surrounding and towards relationship matters. But she ensure to keep a distance as she thinks that the son of her boss only wants to play with her feelings. Scared to feel the kind of hurt she's avoiding.

Deirdre knows with her physical appearance no one would ever be serious and her heart will just be played. Not knowing that the guy she keeps on pushing would be the key to erase all of her insecurities.