CH.5

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

currently, you were hiding in a tree where the fight was supposed to start. pah-chin did get arrested as in original story line.

you didn't change anything, but you planned to take the hit instead of draken.

you've been waiting for a while. draken was bleeding from the head. you sighed and decided to jump out of the tree.

that moment, mitsuya and takemichi came. you without warning, starting knocking the guys out without hesitation.

(ion remember how the story goes here, so ill write it the way i think it goes cuz im too lazy to search it up)

you took down a few guys by yourself in a few seconds. after that, mikey came, then soon the whole gang did.

while fighting, you kept your eyes on draken. when you saw a stupid bitch running towards draken with a knife, you jumped in front of draken, getting stabbed into the stomach.

you spat out blood. you groaned in pain "damn, that hurts.." you said as you watched kiyomasa run away in panic with the knife still stabbed into your stomach.

draken's eyes widened "y/n!" he yelled out to you, you making him even more shocked when you pulled the knife out.

you spat out more blood before taking a deep breath, focusing on your breathing. you soon stopped the bleeding and went on to fight the others.

"y/n, you need to go to the hospital!" draken yelled out so loud, that the others could hear him clearly.

everyone looked at you wide eyed, hanma smirked "ah, guess the snake of toman got stabbed! how is he still fighting without looking tired though?" he talked to himself.

you tched in annoyance, because you were tired. tired of his bullshit. you sprinted towards him and kicked him in the chest.

you could hear and see two of his ribs break, he groaned in pain as he flew a few feet away. by now, everyone stopped fighting and stared at you.

you saw mikey taking the chance to talk to peh-yan. you scoffed and started to fight with moebius, taking the guys down.

everyone then started fighting again. you smirked when you heard yelling "y/n you stupid bitch! why'd you inform me so late!" sanemi yelled out, getting the attention of others.

you informed him through toru, though you only sent toru away when you got down from the tree.

he started punching and kicking the shit out of moebius members, helping you take them out.

you could hear the siren from the ambulance, meaning that someone called it and its on the way here.

"sanemi, i'm leaving this to you!" you yelled loud enough for sanemi to hear "alright!" he yelled back.

you heard him cackle his sadistic laugh out, punching and kicking everyone in moebius. toman members seemed confused, but they trusted you and didn't do anything about it.

you stepped away from the fight, walking over to emma and hina. the two looked at you worried, you collapsed into emma's embrace.