CH.6

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

⚠️ SLIGHT NSFW ⚠️

PRESENT (FUTURE)

you yawned, stretching your arms and legs out. you felt your right hand hit something, or.. rather someone.

you turned towards your right, seeing a tired looking izana who's holding his nose while groaning in pain.

your eyes widened, realizing that you were in the future. you quickly rushed closer to izana, apologizing.

"i'm sorry-" you said, though the white haired man cut you off "baby, i said it's fine." you blushed at the nickname.

you hugged him, trying to cover your red face. he hugged you back by wrapping his arms around your waist.

by now you have realized that it was nighttime. izana shoved you under the blanket beside him, cuddling you.

you closed your eyes, feeling yourself relax in izana's embrace. you began to process what's happening.

you quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. izana let you be, thinking you're going to pee or something. you looked at yourself in the mirror.

your eyes widened when you saw yourself. you looked the same, though a bit older and you had black hair, levi hair cut.

you also noticed the hickeys and bite marks that were deep enough to draw blood on your neck and collarbone, making you blush like crazy.

you looked down at you feet, legs, thighs, all over your body. there were more hickeys and bite marks on your thighs just like on your neck and collarbone.

you were blushing like crazy. you looked at your hands, seeing a ring on your ring finger.

you blushed even more, every memory of you and izana coming to your mind. you and izana were three months married.

you turned off the light in the bathroom and walked to the kitchen, turning on the small light there.

you looked around. you noticed a wedding photo of you and izana. there were two photos though.

you and izana in suits, izana in a black one while you were in a white one, kissing. the second one had you and izana in the middle, while most of the toman members were around you.

the only person that wasn't there was.. takemichi. were you apart of the toman gang? you gulped and looked away.

yes you were. you let yourself be manipulated by kisaki.. that bastard. you took a deep breath and opened the fridge.

you pulled out some apple juice, then started drinking it. you heard footsteps coming your way, making you look around.

you saw izana yawning and walking over to you. he had nothing on, except his boxers, while you were naked.

izana let out a small smirk when he saw you naked. he walked over to you and hugged you from behind.

you leaned onto his chest a bit "why are you awake? it's almost 3 in the morning." he asked. you shrugged.