lovely night

The day went so slow today.
Tsukishima was expecting a nice day today but unfortunately work and college is ruining the mood, then he spilt coffee on his shirt, he woke up late...oh lord today was horrible.

Until he got home to his lover kuroo tetsurou, he rarely sees him in the flat he shares with  him so this is a pleasent surprise after a bad day.

"Helloooo moonshine!! Go take a short shower then lets just cuddle on the couch"

Tsukishima hearing that made him fall inlove with kuroo even more, he nods to kuroo, took off his shoes and walk towards the bathroom immediately.

The shower was nice and warm, just what he needed, after a relaxing shower he wore some come comfortable clothing and went to the small living room. Seeing kuroo laying down there smilling towards tsukishima "come here moonshine you can tell me about your day!", he walks over to kuroo curled up in his warm cuddle and decided to rant about his day.

 Seeing kuroo laying down there smilling towards tsukishima "come here moonshine you can tell me about your day!", he walks over to kuroo curled up in his warm cuddle and decided to rant about his day

Hey hoooo its me sorry i havent been updating i've been focusing on improving my art and yes i can confirm that is my drawing ahah!!