sleep.

It was early in the morning. Tsukishima kei soon to be kuroo kei just woken up from a not so peaceful sleep, turns out Kuroo tetsurou his soon to be husband literally does gymnastics in his sleep.

Kei kissed his soon to be husband's forehead and finally got out from bed. He checked his phone for important messages or just scrolled around Instagram.

Kei went into the bathroom, took a shower and after that he made some breakfast for both him and Kuroo.

As he was making breakfast he felt something clinging on his back, well the something was Kuroo I guess he woke up a bit earlier today Kei thought. "Good morning baby.. ", Kuroo said in a raspy voice. " Good morning Tetsu-san, did you have a good night sleep last night?" Kei asks.

Kuroo let's out a groan and nuzzles his face in kei's shoulder before answering Kei's question. "Yeah I did get a pretty good sleep last night" Kuroo finally answers. "Oh that's nice to hear... how about you take a shower while I finish making breakfast cause right now you're kinda fucking bothering me right now" Kei smiled sarcastically. "ehh??? Is my baby Kei angwyy?? What's wrong??" Kuroo asks in a annoying baby voice.

"It's just that you know-", " You know what? " Kuroo cuts off what Kei is trying to say. "It's just that you kick and literally do gymnastics in your sleep and... I couldn't get Enough sleep.." Kei answered.

Kuroo stops clinging on to Kei and took a shower. Kei felt like he said something wrong and made kuroo angry.

A few minutes later kuroo got out of the shower by now breakfast is ready. Kuroo starts the conversation "Kei baby... Why didn't you tell me sooner that I have this problem when I'm asleep? You know that I don't want you to get tired, stressed, angry, crying
Especially if it's because of me".

Kei stays quiet and finally answers " I-i just don't want you to get offended and I thought that I could deal with it by myself.. I'm sorry". " Hey hey... It's ok alright? I think I can stop this horrible habit just for you ok? Just tell me next time when I do it again alright? ", kuroo rubs Kei's hand gently. " Ok.. Thank you Tetsu-san ".