-Party-

She gets dressed:

And Emily wears:

They get to the party and start enjoying themselves

They get to the party and start enjoying themselves. A few minute later they both get separated, someone taps Grace and she turns around to see this masculine man.
"Ooo and what's your name?"
"Oh umm Tom....Tom Hiddleston, nice to meet you."
"Wanna dance Tom"
"You're drunk aren't you. Chris is gonna be pissed come on"
He takes her hand and leads her away from the crowd
"Where are we going Tom."
"We're going to Chris"
"Come on dance with me first you're pretty hot"
"Okay come on"
He takes her to the car and she falls asleep,when she wakes up she's in a huge room which smells really good. She gets up and starts walking around, she opens a room and sees Chris standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist and no shirt on. She stands there with her mouth open and by the time she tries to leave he grabs her hand.
"Where are you going princess"
"I'm going back to my room"
"Princess you're in my house so it's my room"
"Ok well I'm going back there"
He grabs her waist and lifts her up, he then places her down on the bed. He closes the door and stands in front of her.
"We need to talk princess"
"Talk about what?"
"How was the party?"
"I....I don't know I can't remember"
"Do you just like to piss me off princess?, you were dancing with other guys all night."
"Why do you care what I do"
He walks closer to her and she backs up, she could tell that he was angry by the look in his eyes. She brings her legs to her chest and stares at him.
"Do you really need me to answer that?, you know why"
"Well you never seemed to care for the last 2 weeks so why do you care now."
"Do you not understand that I'm busy"
Now she gets pissed
"Busy enough not to text?, busy enough not to call yea I noticed that."
She gets off the bed and walks towards the door before he grabs her arm again.
"I was going to call but I couldn't I just didn't know what to say."
"You don't get to be mad or pissed because I went off to a stupid birthday party with my friend"
"Where was your friend?"
"She was off having fun with her fiancé, and you know what the fact that you send someone else to come and drag me from there is just freaking annoying."
"Tom is my friend and he was just helping me, I don't want you to get hurt."
"Whatever, now let me go."
He spins her around so that they're facing each other,
"No, I'm not letting you go."
"Chris let me go"
"Why should I, you know you want to stay like this so why fight it."
"Chris just let me go."
"I can't do that"
"And why the heck not"
"Because I'm in love with you....."
They stand there in silence looking into each other's eyes.
"What?...."
"I just want to kiss you Grace"
She was filled with butterflies and at this moment she didn't know what to do. He was so close to her face that she couldn't move, he wrapped his hands around her waist. Her hands lying beside her so he brings them up to his neck.
"Grace if you don't want me to kiss you then I can....."
"I want you to kiss me Chris"
"Then all you have to do is ask"
"But..."
"Just ask"
"Chris can you please just kiss me already?"
"Your wish is my command princess"
He leans down and kisses her, she brings her hands up to his hair and that's when he decides to take control and uses his tongue. He backs her up again he wall without breaking the kiss. They make out for awhile and then he pulls away, they bring their foreheads together and lock eyes.
"Grace will you be my girlfriend?"
She stared at him before answering, she couldn't believe that Chris Hemsworth was asking her that question.
"Yea, of course"
He then comes to realize that he doesn't have any clothes on. She laughs at the realization on his face, he smiles and puts on some clothes and they end up falling asleep in each other's arms.