Interview

"Chris get up, you're gonna be late for your interview."

How can a man sleep like this, she has been yelling for him to wake up for a while now. She decides to try something else, she jumps on the bed and kisses him and he wakes up. 

"Grace don't do that I haven't brushed my teeth" 

she kisses him again 

"I don't care, now get up or you're gonna be late for your interview.

She gets up and he yanks but down by her waist, 

"you can come with me if you want, also stop seducing me in the morning princess." 

She blushes......

"I'm.....I'm not seducing I just want you to get out of bed."

He gets up and gets dressed, she makes him breakfast. After he was done he begged her to go with her so she does, she sits in the audience quietly as if not to know who he was. The interviewer asks Chris a few questions and then he asked him if he's seeing anyone. To be honest she did not know why she wanted for him to say that he had a girlfriend so much, it's not like she liked attention but something in here really wanted to know that Chris was ok with her being his girlfriend and that he was not afraid to tell his fans.

"Umm actually Jimmy thanks for asking that, I have a girlfriend and she's sitting right over there in the audience. We've been dating for a while now and to be honest I'm as happy as I could ever be."

Everyone turns to look at her and she can feel her face turn red, she was happy that he was not scared to tell the world but now she was also worried about all the attention she would get. After the interview she goes backstage to find Chris and she runs to a girl back.

"Hey you're Grace right?, Chris's girlfriend"                                                                           "Uhh yea, sorry but do I know you. You look familiar."                                                     "I'm Gabriella Brooks, Liams girlfriend and also you took some of my cover pics."                                                                                                                                                              "Oh right, sorry. Nice meeting you again, how are you doing?"   

They talk for a while and then Chris comes over and lifts her up by her waist, he puts her down and places a soft kiss on her on her lips. Liam comes and kisses Gabriella and then shakes Grace's hand.

"We have a surprise for both of you."

Grace and Gabriella look at each and say at the same time, "I don't like surprises." Chris and Liam laugh and Grace and Gabriella join in, the guys take them to a restaurant. After that we head back home and Liam and Gabriella leave.