-Chaotic day-

She wakes up to someone sleeping beside her, it's Chris. She jumps
"What the heck are you doing"
"We'll I was asleep but I guess I'm awake, what are you doing"
She stands there staring at him, she puts her hands on her face.
"Quick question, and be serious Chris"
"Sure what's up"
"Did what I think happened happen last night, or was I dreaming"
"Uhhh...."
He starts laughing......
"CHRIS"
"Ok it happened"
"I really need to stop drinking, we'll I need to get ready I have an hour and half to get to work"
He stares at her as she paces back and forth in front of him.
"Do you have any clothes I can use?"
"I have some yellow sweatpants and hoddie, I don't know if that's gonna work."
He gives her the clothes.....
"Do you have scissors?"
"Uhh yea, but why do you need them"
"Just give me the scissors Chris."
She cuts the hoddie and gets dressed, she puts on the white boots she had.She brushes her teeth and heads towards the door when she remembers, she's dating him now. "Umm Chris...does that mean I'm your girlfriend or...." He giggles and walks up to her "you're my girlfriend Grace." He gives her a kiss on her forehead and she heads to work.

A few hours later her and Emily go for a snack, when she gets back she finds her camera missing.
"Emily where is my camera?!!!"
"Calm down, someone said that Chris took it"
"HE WHAT...sorry he what"
She runs out the door to find him standing against the wall smiling. "Hey princess" she walks over to him and tries to snatch the camera back but he lifts it up in the air. She's shorter than him so... she can't reach. "Chris this is not funny give it back, that's a really nice camera and I don't want it to break."
He grabs her waist and pulls her in towards him,she tries to escape but it's useless.
"You didn't give me a kiss this morning princess,you just left."
"Chris seriously someone could see us, now let me go and give me my camera back."
"And what if I want people to see us,I'm I really that bad to be seen with."
"I'm more worried about me than you."
"Fine if you give me a kiss I'll let you go"
"Are you serious!"
"Yes...yes I am."
She stands on her toes and lays a soft kiss on his lips, before she could get away he cups her face and takes control. Making her back arch he puts the other hand on the back of her head, she can hear cameras flashing and she knew that they've been busted by paparazzi. She didn't care tho, she was lost in his taste. She pulls away and looks at him....

"You know princess, we can just go home"

"I'm going back to my apartment Chris"

" Well all of your stuff is at my house and you kinda moved out of that apartment already."

"Ok fine but I have to finish working right now."

"Oh come on Grace, I'll buy you some food plus Emily is ok with filling in for you."

She looks at him questioning if she should go or not, he makes a puppy face so she couldn't resist it.

"Fine let's go"

"Yay."

For the next few hours they spend talking and laughing at each other's jokes.

*grace's POV*

*in her mind* To be honest I never thought I would be able to even leave my job for a guy. Chris is different, he's smart, funny, I ca trust him and he's really overprotective and I like it. He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't just settle on just the dating face but he's more of husband material.

*Chris's POV*

*in his mind* I know that the paparazzi got pictures earlier but to be honest I don't care. For some reason when I'm around I feel free, I feel like I could just be who I am and do what I want around because I know she won't judge. But I don't know if I ask her to marry if that's going too fast. I know she's the one for me, I know that if we ever get apart for an reason I would never fall in love again. I want to marry this girl so bad, but I don't want to rush it.

*Original POV*

They spent the next hour and half talking and laughing....

"Grace can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"How long do you think you should wait before you get married?!"

"Wh.....what, I mean it depends. Why?"

"I uhh...I was just wondering."

"Do you want to propose to me Chris?!,"

"Would that be a bad thing?"

"No ofc not, just so you know the chances are I would say yes."

She gets up and walks away from him, with a smirk on his face he grabs her hand and spins her around. With his hands in her waist she could feel the butterflies in her stomach.

"Then I guess all I have to do is get you a ring, Grace."

"Mhm"

"And you'll be officially mine"

"You want to kiss me don't you Chris"

"Maybe"

"Well why don't you"

"You didn't ask"

"Sometimes you don't have to ask."

He cups her face and smashes his lips into hers, the taste of her lips will always be one to look forward to. How smooth they are and how much they taste like cherries, sometimes he wonders how she could be with someone like him. He pulls away and they bring their foreheads together....

"I love you Grace"

"I know and i love you too"

"I know"

"hehehe"