Chapter 30 - The Casino

Natsume Souseki's POV

I found this agency girl again. The ones who use red glasses. She hide herself in this safe place with one who use a school uniform and a guy with orange hair.

"Meow...." I walk to this glasses woman.

"Ah... you came again. I'm sorry, things are hard right now. I don't have any cat food left." She said it pitifully.

I walk to her side and rubbed my head with her hand who wanted to pat me.

Ah yes. I'm Natsume Souseki. My ability called, I'm a Cat. And now, I'm not in my human's form.

"Big brother... when we will get out from this place?? I missing everyone. Are they alright?" That girl said.

"Naomi-chan..."

"Please, be patient Naomi. Ranpo-san said, now we are not really that important. What was important is to keep Siruko-san safe until these all things end."

Siruko??

"Big brother, I'm so tired of all these things! We are being bad guys right now! Every people think that we are bad, but we aren't! Why??!"

"Naomi-chann... calm down, everything would be alright-"

"And why would we have to give our life to just protecting a woman that can protect herself on a wild streets-"

"Naomi!" Her big brother slapped her on her cheek.

The girl have a little tears and run to the other room.

"Aah... Naomi-chan!" The glasses woman run after her.

"She's just don't understand. I might don't know something about Siruko-san... But, Ranpo-san said that she's the key of these cases."

Is Siruko...

"If she falls for that organization, we all will end... haah..." He sighed and leave me alone.

As what they are talking about, this person who they call it "Siruko" must be that Enchanted Novel's Handler,

[(Y/N)(L/N)].

---

Atsushi's POV

Now me, Kyoka-chan, and Montgomery already in this big building called The Casino.

Because of the media claimed us as the bad guys, Kunikida-san thinks that it would be best if we just quietly enter the building in order to know what was happening, and to break all the ropes that tied us into this crime.

This is all to get know the way we can makes ourselves free from the judgement.

We didn't even use any vent or small alley, we simply get help from Montgomery's ability.

So, yes. Siruko-san also with us in this room.

She looks so different. Her hair wasn't the (H/C) anymore. It's turned into white with a little bit (H/C) at the end of its hair.

Since we got in here, she's not even trying to talk with me or the others. She just staring at nothing. I feel like her eyes looks empty.

As a little bit throwback, two days ago, we are the agency finally get back to the safety place. It's Montgomery secret room. Anne's Room.