What happened to us

It was the day after the big date. Everything seemed to be back to normal, but I wasn't normal I had images in my mind popping up of me and Austin. I saw his face everywhere, I was thinking about him every minute. As I walking to my next class I saw him with this girl at her locker, at first I taught he was there because they were a friends then I noticed that he was flirting with her. I walked to him I yelled at him with anger in my voice" YOUR A JERk!!!!!!!" I ran to the girl's bathroom and cried my eyes out I couldn't believe he did that to me. I sent Reece a text telling her where I was and what happened, just by texting back I could see the anger She had. I walked out the bathroom I confronted him and said with strength in my voice" you are the most disgusting person I ever met. How could you go on a date with me and then I fine you flirting with some other stupid girl!!" I then walked away knowing what I just said making myself feel proud. At lunch I went to the field and sat on the same bench that I sat on when Austin asked me out and I saw him walking towards me. This time he was wearing something different from this morning
I didn't realize I was staring until he said, "can't keep your eyes of me now can you ? You mind telling me what in the hell was that that happened just now? I mean I was just coming to say hi and that I had fun with you yesterday?"
I looked at him if he was mad. I mean I knew he could be a jerk but to go around on a date with a girl then the next day flirt with another girl and then act totally clueless!! Like what the fudge!!! I was so freaking angry. I couldn't stand to look at him anymore.
I rolled my eyes, got up and started to walk away. I made sure to 'accidentally' bump him when I passed.
"Sky! Hey wait up! What the hell is wrong with you you-"
"Look Austin, I really don't wanna see your traitorous face right now! I don't have time for people like you ok. I've been through too much already to get my heart broken! So do ourselves a favor and don't fricking talk to me! I hate you Austin!" I yelled trying to keep my voice calm. obviously, as you can probably tell, that was a fail.
He had a shocked and hurt face as I turned to walk away. He seemed true confused as to what was going on.
"I came to explain what you thought you saw!" He said, also losing his cool.
"I don't wanna h-" I stated saying
"It wasn't me" he simply said.
"I don't give a dog's shit ok.... wait what do you mean it wasn't you? I saw you with my own two dam eyes!"
"I have an identical twin brother."
Oh shit I messed up big time.I was so confused but I understood what he was trying to say. I felt like the most stupidest person alive, then I heard him say softly " So, you liked the date ?" I was about to say no and smile to show that I was lying but it slipped out of my mouth and I said yes and smiled from ear to ear.You could see that Austin wanted to kiss me but the bell rang and not at the best timing.I was about to lean in for a quick kiss but then a teacher came out and yelled so loud you can hear her from the next side of the field. After school Austin came up to me asked me " what happened to us?" It then popped up in my mind that we never use to talk know look at us we are going out. What really happened to us? Can someone tell me.