Thats the reason i lov... Like you

It the the final seconds of the finals Austin has to make one shot to win the championship this year. 30 more seconds and I can see Austin getting tense by the minute. He's too far to make the shot but he tries anyway, he launches the ball into the air as the crowd started to count down "5....4.....3....2" the team is frozen in place as everyone prays it goes in before everyone says 1 the ball goes into the basket and our school goes wild. Being the captain's girlfriend I run out onto the court to see Austin watching me make my way through the crowd. He meets me half way and swings his arms around me, and he whisper shout into my ear " did you see that shot I did, only the best basketballers  can do that!!!!!!" I chuckle at his reaction to his shot and whisper back into his ear " well of course you are the pro "
~*~*~*~*~*~*
After the game Austin came over to my house, since my mom died and my brother moved out and left for college and my dad has been working nonstop and he's on a business trip and I won't see him in a month sooo Austin has been hanging out with me to keep me company. We were cuddling on the couch when I hear something coming from the office, my dad's office, I run to the kitchen and picked up a frying pan and walked slowly to the door. I began to panic, next thing it's a killer. I open the door slowly and almost screamed when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I spun around to see Austin standing right behind me. I slapped him playfully on his shoulder and turned back around to open the door slowly. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my big brother on the floor bleeding. I rushed to his side I checked if he was ok, I started to cry when he wasn't breathing and I yelled at Austin "CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!!!!!!" He pulled out his phone and called. It reached within minutes and carried my brother to the hospital. When we arrived he was rushed to the emergency  room. I started to cry and yell" I CANT LOSE HIM!!" Austin rushed in and held me while I cried, he didn't know about my mom. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear while we were waiting to hear about him, I found it was about time I told Austin about my mom.i turn to face him to see he is already staring at me, I whisper " Austin......I have to tell u something" He looked at me worried. I started to talk again" Austin about two years ago I lost my mom and now it's just my brother and me basically cuz my dad is never home that's why I'm soo worried I'm sorry if I worried you" He was about to speak when the doctor came up to us" ms. Evans I'm sorry to say your brother has lost a lot of blood." I was about to break down and cry but then he spoke again" the good thing is that he's a fighter he is ok but will have to stay here for a while." I jumped out of my seat and hugged the doctor and thanked him, I then turn to Austin to see him smiling at me" I jumped on him and kissed him. When we broke apart he asked " what was that for?" With a questioning look on his face I faced him " so I can't kiss my boyfriend good to know." I jumped off and walked to my brother's room to see him waking . Austin stopped me and looked at me sad " I'm sorry I thought you go see your brother first." I placed my hand on his chest and said" there is no reason to be sorry, I know u mean well." I slightly lean forward and kissed him. After our moment was over, I ran to my brother's room to see him sitting up. I was going to hug him but then I saw all sorts of wires around him. I walked up to him slowly to see him watching me with tears in his eyes. I sat next to him and said " don't u ever scare the shit out of me again u hear me," he chuckles but I continue " u know I can't lose u too." I watch as his chuckles slowly die down to see him by with tears in his eyes" u know I can't ever leave u" Tears dripped down my face as I hearing speak. A few moments later Austin walks in to see me and my brother talking. Once Chris notice him his face turn into rage and anger"WHO ARE U AND Y ARE AROUND MY BABY SISTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I see Austin start to panic I turn to my brother and said " Chris this is my boyfriend Austin" I watched my brother closely until he spoke again" since when do you have a boyfriend!" He yelled and I yelled back " since no one was home to keep me company!" I watch as his face soften " I'm sor-" I cut him off " save it I know u mean well to protect me, just don't scare me again" He smiles then introduce himself to Austin " hey I'm Chris and all I have to tell you is hurt her I hurt you got it?" I looked at Austin to fear growing over him, he then replies " don't worry wasn't planning too." My brother smiles, our moment was cut short when the doctor said that we had to leave and kissed my brother on his forehead and left. As we walking  to Austins truck he turned to me and whispered" I have to tell you something but not here."I nodded slowly. We hopped when turned to me and smirked " sorry babe u gotta be blindfolded ,"he put it in me and led me somewhere. When I could finally take off the blindfold I saw a beautiful waterfall and a blanket with Lantons and strawberries and chocolate. It was beautiful I tackled him to the ground and kissed him. We sat there chit chatting and having fun, after a while and lied down on Austin's chest and listened his heart beat. Austin then got up and turned to me and whispered " I lov-like you" I watched him weirdly and said " I like you too"