~Chapter Six~

A/N: Warning! Warning! Warning! Smooot! lol, have fun, my children;)

Eren was speeding along the road hoping to God that he arrived back at the house before Levi does. Wishful thinking on his part though because Levi's car came racing towards his own and crashed into the side, knocking it out of the drive and giving Levi just enough room to drive up to the garage.

"Shit!" Eren shouted as he reversed the car before then driving it not even halfway up the drive before he quits and jumps out. He slams the door shut and runs up to the front door of the house trying to get inside, but the door happened to be locked. He tried to break it down using all his weight but it seemed to be impossible.

"Hey, Eren!" Historia shouted as they walked their pet pug down the street. Eren turned around reluctantly to see Historia wave at him.

"Hey, Historia," Eren said as he gave up on the door and made his way to the closest window.

"Uh- are you okay?" Historia asked concerned.

"Yeah," Eren replied as he also gave up on the window because it too was locked. He didn't want to smash it and tell Levi where he was, that was like asking for the raven to shoot him.

"Okay... Uh- by the way, Eren your car is hanging over the sidewalk here..." Historia pointed.

"Yep, thanks Historia," Eren said as he tried another window, then another. They didn't want to open so he ran across the drive into the bushes on the opposite side to keep him hidden from Levi who might be watching from the back door... or anywhere actually.

"Okay, have a good night." Historia waved.

"Goodnight!" Eren shouted as he ran through the bushes as he scouted the back door to the house carefully.

He ran up to the garden shed, entering through the back door and grabbing a hammer before walking put through the front door. He hid carefully behind a singular tree when he saw a glimpse of Levi, holding an assault rifle, exiting the back door.

The raven looked around slowly, keeping his gun pointed for any sudden movements. He slowly backed up, back into the house and locking the door. When Eren noticed he'd gone, he quickly ran over to another set of bushes and trees that were closer to the wooden doors which lead to the basement of the house.

Unfortunately, they were also locked. Eren quickly decided to climb up the side of the house using the trellis as a ladder. When he got to the top, he looked in as he peeked over the ledge of the window. Levi was nowhere to be spotted. The brunette broke one of the small squares of glass that made up the whole window before waiting to see if Levi heard.

I guess he didn't because he didn't show. Eren then reached in, careful of the shattered glass and undid the latch, opening the window and making his way quietly inside.

The trellis brought Eren up to his office, which luckily had a few hidden weapons that Levi didn't manage to find when he and his team raided the place.

Eren stealthily made his way over to a painting, pressing a tiny button underneath which automatically lifted it up. It revealed a couple of gun magazines along with a few random books, along with one that contained a gun and a suppressor. He quickly grabbed it and screwed the suppressor onto the gun and loaded it before bringing it up to his line of sight. He took the other remaining mag just in case.

He made his way to the first-floor hallway, keeping his guard up and looking behind him before walking toward the end. Eren grabbed a picture, which was of him and Levi on holiday in Barbados, and slowly and carefully tilted it around the corner to see if he could spot Levi in the reflection.