💝1💝

This story is part of the Bangtan +7 series,

If you are not familiar with the series, I suggest you start with Jimin's ff STAY WITH ME

To my lovely B+7 followers,

The second to last on his journey to find the one.

Obviously, it goes without saying that all of the events are fictional, and I do not own any of the characters involved or images posted.

I hope you will enjoy the story as much as I do writing it.

💜Borahae💜

---------------------------------------------

"Come on, Bora. They will not wait for us forever." Lya had her arm laced with her friend's as she hurried her steps.
"Never thought I would spend my free days being rushed from one place to another. Was this trip not supposed to be fun?" Bora complained but followed her friend's lead.
"It is fun. Especially tomorrow when we finally get to see the seven most handsome men in the world." Lya grinned as they rounded another corner.

This was Bora's first trip to Berlin, and she was glad that Lya agreed to show her the best places in the German capital.
"This is it!" Lya suddenly exclaimed as she stopped in front of a small old building. The small area before the restaurant was covered with paving stones, and little boxes with flowers lined the way towards the entrance. Bora smiled when she took in the beautiful scenery.
"Let's go!" Bora exclaimed enthusiastically as she now felt excited to visit this incredible place.
Just as she moved around the flower boxes that framed the entrance, she was pulled back harshly. Her head shot back, and she looked at this big man holding her back.

"What do you want?" She protested, but he did not reply but only moved around her.
Her eyes followed the colossus and watched as he positioned himself next to other several men dressed in black suits. On both sides of the way, they formed a wall.
"What the heck?" Bora called out as she watched these hulks hindering their way in.
Anger rose inside her when she felt maltreated by their actions. Why would they block her way? Why did they even feel like they could obstruct her way? With rage running through her body, she grabbed Lya by the hand and tried to slip past the human wall.

For a moment, she thought she had succeeded when she felt her hold on Lya loosen. She looked back to her friend, who was redirected behind the wall of black men in suits. But Bora was not about to give up. She had a right to go to that restaurant, and no one could stop her. At least the next ten steps until another giant jumped on top of her to pin her body to the ground.
Bora growled in pain when the man twisted her arm to prevent her from moving.
"Let me go, you brute?" Bora yelled, still trying to break free from the man that now had his knee on her lower back.
Suddenly loud screaming filled her ears when a dark van stopped before the entrance. Too focused on the pain shooting through her body, Bora did not pay attention to the people exiting the van.

"Finally, we are back!" Hoseok announced excitedly when the van stopped in front of his favorite restaurant in Berlin.
The seven men climbed out of the vehicle with a smile.