💝3💝

With timid steps, Bora trotted after Taehyung as they reached the floor. She was lost in thoughts about what she should do, so she did not register when he stopped before her.
"I am sorry," she apologized after she crashed into his back.
Taehyung chuckled, looking at her flushed face.
"This is my room," he informed her, unlocking the door before stepping in with her bags in his hands.
Hesitantly Bora stepped inside as well. She giggled when she watched him hurriedly pile disarranged clothes and clean the trash from the desk in the corner.

"Oh, what is this!" Bora picked up a black container.
Taehyung strolled to her side, grinning as he took the case from her hands. He put it on the bed and slowly flipped the locks open. Bora's eyes followed his every move, her mouth opening in awe when she saw him pulling out a trumpet from the case. With skillful gestures, he brought the mouthpiece to his lips. Bora's mouth was dry when she watched him moisturize his lips with his tongue.
Bora took a seat on the chair next to the desk, watching Taehyung blow the first sounds out of the instrument. She was mesmerized by his confidence and posture as he gave it his all to bring the sweetest music to her ear.

 She was mesmerized by his confidence and posture as he gave it his all to bring the sweetest music to her ear

"Sorry, I need a lot more practice," he told her, placing the instrument back in its case.
"I like it," Bora confessed, and she got lost in his beautiful eyes for a moment.
Taehyung cleared his throat when images of kissing her soft lips came to his mind.
"I will let you unpack," he said as he stumbled over his feet to reach the door.
"Where are you going?" Bora stuttered as her eyes stayed on him.
"I will go to my hyung and ask him if I can stay with him tonight?" Before Bora could ask more questions, he was out of the door.

"Hyung, can I crash here tonight?" Tae asked Hoseok after entering the dancer's bedroom.
"Why?" The latter replied, surprised by his friend's request.
"I... I... There is a guest in my room," Tae finally admitted.
"A guest? Is it the girl from the restaurant?"
"How do you...?"
"You know that Jimin cannot keep a secret, especially not if it involves you and a girl." Hoseok chuckled as he made space on the bed for Taehyung. "And, of course, you can stay."

Bora unpacked a few of her things before deciding to take a quick shower. As she came back out, wearing an oversized sweater and her yoga pants, she heard a light knock on the door.
"Bora, can I come in?" Taehyung mumbled on the other side.
Slowly Bora opened the door for him, stepping aside to let him in.
"I am sorry to disturb you. We are heading to the venue. I just need to grab..." Suddenly Tae was lost for words as he took in the woman who had just closed the door after walking past her.
Taehyung took in all of her. From her wet hair hanging loosely around her soft face, her oversized Sweater that hung off her one shoulder, exposing just enough skin to make him wish to taste her, and her fitting yoga pants that rounder her ass in the right way.
"You know this is still your room. You do not need to apologize for coming here." Bora said as she covered her bare shoulder, making Tae grump low.
He turned around and grabbed his big bag, throwing in some clothes, his iPad, and earphones.
"A driver will pick you up at 6 pm! He will take you to the venue. And I will be waiting for you there!" He babbled as he zipped the bag.
"Wait! What?" Bora was confused as she had not thought about the concert anymore.
Taehyung stepped closer to her, taking her hand in his.
"Please. Come!" He begged, looking into her clear eyes.
"I... I have not..."
"Please. I really want you there. And I want you to meet the rest of the Bangtan family."
Bora was a little bit taken aback by his request, but it also made her heart flutter that he wanted her close.