💝6💝

Taehyung was lying on the sun lounger at the beach, watching the woman he had fallen in love with building a sandcastle with Emelia while bouncing little Luna on her hips. His heart exploded in his chest when he watched her so effortlessly caring about the smallest Bangtan family members. With a chuckle, he glanced at Bora, who tried to put down Luna on the warm sand. The little girl was holding onto her like a koala.
"Are you enjoying the view, my friend?" Jimin took a seat on the lounger next to him.

"You have no idea." The singer replied with the brightest smile on his face, his eyes still glued on the three girls close to the water. "How is our hyung? Is he already up after last night?"
"So, you did hear them too?" Jimin glanced over at Tae.
"I think the whole resort could hear him begging her not to stop."
Both chuckled as Bora came up to them with the two kids.
"Jimin," Bora greeted the man while his little girl made grabbing hands to go to her father.
"Come here, my sweet little princess." The singer took Luna out of Bora's arms before turning to Emelia. "Your father is waiting for you near the pool. I will bring you."
"You two, have fun." Jimin walked off with Luna in his arms and Emelia by his side.

"What do you want to do?" Taehyung asked Bora, standing before his lounger.
"First, I will go for a swim. I feel so hot." Without hesitation, Bora pulled her summer dress over her head, revealing her body in a tiny black bikini. "Care to join me?"
Bora did not wait for an answer but turned around and walked lasciviously towards the water. Gradually her body was engulfed by the shining blue sea. She dove with her head under water, and Tae coughed in surprise when he watched her resurface, putting her hair back as the sun let her body glimmer, the waterdrops shining like a hundred diamonds.
His dick instantly hardened as his mouth went dry, his eyes unable to focus on anything else than the body of his goddess before him. When she disappeared into the water again, he returned to his senses, jumping up to run to the sea.

Bora was aware of the effect she had on Taehyung by now. She could hear the splashes of the water behind her. However, she was surprised when she felt his arms around her middle, pulling her body hard against his.
"Well, hello," she said with a giggle, reaching between their bodies to let her hands glide over his erection.
"Oh lord have mercy," he growled, his head rolling back. "I will not be able to hold back if you don't stop right now."
Bora gently removed her hand but pressed her hips firmly against him.
"Not helping, Bora," he murmured into her ear as his hand moved into her bikini bottom. This time it was Bora's time to moan loudly as he found her clit.
"Bora! Tae!" Maya called out for the couple when she and Joon reached the beach.
Both let out a frustrating sigh before greeting the other couple, who were now walking into the water as well.
"I think we have to postpone our little time. But mark my words, soon you are mine!" Taehyung let out before kissing her deeply.

Later that afternoon, the whole Bangtan Family met to watch the previous day's video. Jin had tears running down his cheeks once again when he watched Sophie come down the aisle again.
But for Taehyung, something different hit him. No matter how hard he tried, he could only see Bora in his future. He wanted with his girlfriend what Jin had with Sophie, a family.
Suddenly, he jumped up and left the room. Bora was worried, but Hoseok told her to stay put and that he would check on him.
It took Hoseok a few minutes to locate the singer, but when he did, he was even more surprised at where Tae was heading.
"Tae!" He called his dongsaeng. However, the latter did not turn around as he entered the jewelry on the hotel's site.
Hoseok followed Taehyung into the shop, putting his hand on his friend's shoulder to get his attention.