Chapter 11

Merida's POV

"Don't you like it Merida? Should we have her raise the waist a bit?" Mum asked as she meticulously inspected the dress. I rolled me eyes. The dress was green and had gold embroidery at every hem. In other words, it was almost an exact replica of her dress.

"Yes Mum, it's lovely." I sighed

"Now, let's try on the ball dress." She said, and pulled a blue dress off of the rack.

"Mum."

"It'll only take ten more minutes, and then you can go and greet Dingwall. I stood there for the next ten minutes as Mum cut, stitched, judged, and played with my dress. Finally, when she had nothing else to hold me back for, she let me race out the door, only to be greeted with a blond man. It didn't take long for me to recognize him as Dingwall, but he looked a whole lot different.

His once unruly hair was now contained with what looked like some sort of gel. His face which had been smooth the last time I'd seen him was stubbly, and he had gained more of a manly build. Still, it didn't make him any more attractive in my eyes.

"Hello." I said politely, and started to walk past him, but he talked abruptly.

"Hello, m'lady." He said, and bowed down. I sighed and curtsied before I turned and headed up the stairs to my room to read.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"...There are many different family groups that live in Berk, but the most prominent is the Hairy Hooligans Tribe." I mumured as I flipped the page of the ancient book, only to land on the next kingdom in the alphabet. Corona. I closed the book, set it down on my desk, and pushed the chair away to look out the window. 

Mum had placed me on castle arrest and had said that I wasn't going to leave, unless it was with Dingwall, whose real name was actually George. When all the suitors arrived in a couple of days, I was going to have to publicly choose one of them, and I knew that I wasn't going to actually be able to do it.

Hai!! Omigosh sorry I haven't updated in four days. I had planned on updating on Wednesday, but my brain was being lazy, then I wanted to update yesterday, but I got lazy then too. Actually, I played Minecraft when I got home from school yesterday, so...

Anyway, thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, and ignore any mistakes. BAI!

This chapter is dedicated to KiwiMehNinja because they followed me, and left some pretty cool comments on this book, so thanks! ♣♣♣♣ ♣♣♣♣