Epilogue

Merida's POV

"Mommy come on!" The 6-year-old girl yelled and ran in the direction of the woods.

"I'm gonna beat you!"

"No, I'll get there first!" Two more voices yelled and ran after the older girl. I chuckled and walked over to Hiccup and the youngest child as we watched the other three run in the distance.

"Wow." Hiccup said, and I laughed,

"They got their competitiveness from me." I bragged. Heather was the oldest child and she was six years old. Next came the twins, Maxon and Maxine. Otherwise known as Max and Max, they were four years old. The last child was Cooper, and he was two.

"Let's go Merida." Hiccup said, and took my hand and Cooper's as we walked into the woods.

"I win!" Maxine said, and jumped up and down, her straight ginger hair bouncing with her.

"Yeah, but oldest goes first." Heather said, and put her hands on her hips.

"I think that you should let your brother go first." Hiccup said, and picked up little Cooper, who he put on his shoulder so that he could reach the apple tree. 

"Hmph." Heather said, and tugged on her dark brown curls in frustration. I watched as Cooper reached a tubby little hand up and tried his hardest to pull an apple off the tree.

"Haha, he can't do it." Maxon laughed, I glared at him.

"Don't be mean to your brother, Max. You couldn't pull an apple off the tree when you were little either." I scolded. He just narrowed his green eyes, and turned back to Hiccup, who had pulled the apple for Cooper.

"Me next!" Maxine said, and jumped into my arms.

"No fair, I'm older than you." Heather whined,

"Yeah, but I'm the oldest twin." She said triumphantly,

"By two minutes, Odin." Maxon said, rolling his eyes just like his father did. I laughed.

"Let Daddy pick you up." I said, and Hiccup picked up Maxon, and the twins plucked two apples off the tree.

"Best for last." I whispered as I picked up Heather and let her pick from the tree. After everyone had picked an apple, (including me because Hiccup put me on his shoulders again) we started picking the tree clean, not leaving a single apple.

"Let's go!" Maxon yelled, and picked up his apple basket.

"To Grandma and Nana's house!" Maxine yelled, and followed her brother,

"Hey! Wait for me!" Heather yelled, stumbling to pick up her own basket. I laughed as I watched the three kids competing to try to get to Mum and Valka's cottage.

"Come on sport." Hiccup said, ruffling Cooper's strangely blond hair, and picking his up. I took Hiccup's hand and the basket as we started off for the cottage.

"I'll never know where Cooper got his hair color from." I said, marvelling at the little boy's hair.

"I'll never know why Heather and Cooper got blue eyes, and not my awesome green." Hiccup said,

"Nice." 

"Let's go faster if we want to get any apple pie." Hiccup said, and we started running in the direction of the cottage.

In all honesty I couldn't be happier. I was the queen of an awesome clan, and had an amazing husband and four kids. The best part was, the only people who knew about mine and Hiccup's sacred place in the woods was the kids, and us.

That's what I call pretty much happily ever after.

Now, it's really over. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I had soooooo much fun writing this, and I hope you guys liked reading it. Thanks for all your support. 

This chapter is dedicated to VeraTorres9 because she followed me. Thank you!

ShOuT oUtS!

@TheLastOfUsEllie14 for being amazing, following me, and voting a ton of times. You are fabolous.

@MiamoreGK and @MorganSisk2 because they were both overall awesome, voted for every chapter, and are just really ah-may-zing!

@Biglover4ever because she commented a bunch of times, and voted a bunch of times, and followed me. You should know that you are AwEsOmE!

@ anyone else who voted, commented, and just actually READ this book. You're all fabolous!

Love ya! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥