Chapter 2

Hello my zombies! I'm finally updating, but I'm on my iPod so there will be no bolding or italics I hope you guys like it. 

*edit: Now with bolding!*

-----------------

~Parker's POV~

I don't know why I looked at Cameron with a damn disgusted look. I was just... Surprised that he, a boy liked me. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be in a predicament like this.

I watched silently as the smaller boy got up, pale faced, and fled from the room as others sneered awful things at him. Who do they think they are being able to judge him like that.. I guess they are the same as me..

I stood quickly up and walked over to Marci glaring at her. That's when  I slapped her across the face right then and there." I don't care if your my half sister, or what ever you are. You're a bitchy whore who needs to make people feel awful just to feel good about yourself. I'm sick and tired of your bull shit." I said standing right in front of her, at least almost a half foot taller than her. Then I gave her a pleasant smile. "Have a good day."

"MR SCOTT! GO TO THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW!!" I heard the teacher yell after me as I rolled my eyes and left the room. I had no intention of going to the principle's office, my dad's office. So I hurried out of the school, in pursuit of following Cameron.

Only god knows were that boy could have gone. I though, had an idea. Where would a little skater boy go? The skate-park of course I thought, as I took off running in the direction of the skate park, completely oblivious to the rain falling down on me. I had to find Cameron before he did something stupid.

"Cameron?!? Are you here? Dude!?" I yelled realizing he would never answer me. He probably thought I was here to hurt him, like every one else would have been.

"Cameron?!?" I yelled one last time hoping he would say something to show he was here when I heard crying, crying caused by some stupid bitch's actions.

I fallowed the sound of the tears till I found the smaller boy curled up in a little ball crying his eyes out...

"Cameron..."

~Cameron's POV~

Some how I knew if I was ever going to come out of the closet to any one it would end in hell, complete hell. I was right. It seems this whole town is just a bunch of fucking homophobes.

So here I was running away from my fears again, running from the words, running from the hate just as  I had hidden from it.

I kept running, even through the rain the had had started to come down, almost as if the sky pitied me. Yea right homo-sexuality has a sin. God has no pity or mercy for sinners..

Eventually I reached the skate-park, and hid where I always did when my uncle got into one of his "moods", as I like to call it. I cried as I hugged my knees and pulled them to my chest.

"Cameron?!?" I heard some one yell. Some one who was my version of perfection. Some one who I'd never be able to call mine. I listened as the foot steps fallowed the sounds of my tears.

"Cameron.." I didn't need to look up to know the boy was now kneeling down next to me in the rain.

" If you're here to say something nasty just go away, I don't want to hear it" I wouldn't be able to take it if he started in on their jeers. His look of disgust had been enough to rip my heart out and rip it to shreds.

"Dude, I just want to make sure you're ok. You don't need to cry. Marci's just a bitch to every one." He said. Even his voice was perfect..

" Well now thanks to her I'm just going to be the disgusting fag from now on.." I said quietly wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

" I won't let them hurt you, trust me. My older brother was gay and every one alienated him. I won't let that happen to you." he said setting a hand on my shoulder and I stiffened at his touch.

" Just go Parker.. You have a reputation.. You can't risk being friends with me." I said quietly.

I watched as Parker rolled his eyes at me. " Come one before I resort to dragging you." He said a smile playing on his perfect lips.

I glared at him. " If you touch me I'll scream rape." I said hugging myself tighter.

He stood up. " Fine, Let every one make fun of you and hit you I don't care" He said and it killed me. It literally killed me, I'm dead..

" Parker, Go. Now." I heard my best and only friend, Tyler growl. Tyler wasn't very muscled but he was damn sure tall and could seem very intimidating when needed.

" Fine, have fun Cameron" Parker said and left, making me cry harder. I heard Tyler sigh and I knew he picked me up. I didn't feel it though. I felt nothing. Soon I heard nothing, saw nothing, smelled nothing, and tasted nothing. I was alone in my own sad world of tears.

------------

 Well, thats it for now. Dont kill me.

Vote, Comment, and Fan.

~Ash