Chapter 1

I sat there not even listening to the teacher, as she talked about what ever class this was. I had something better to look at, well someone better to look at. I was looking at my version of perfect. Parker Scott. Blond haired with green eyes and a sexy tan. Who wouldn't love that! Plus he's taller then me, well is so every one else, but that's not the point. I'm only 5'3" and he's around 5'9"-5'11". What can I say I love guys who are taller then me.

Sadly my little piece of perfection is a jock, dosn't know I exist, and he's straight. I mean as straight as a ruler, and not one of those bendy ones either.

"psst.." I hear as a neatly folded little note lands on my desk. I stare at the little stare thing for a second be-for I decide to pick it up and open it. " I know who you like. " I looked over at the girl who threw it to me. If I remember correctly her name is Ryder.

Yes that's right, her name. She was the girl who had been writing on the chalk board befor the teacher came in. She had written that the most popular girl named Mari was a whore, a slut, and a bitch. She had been called mean things and ridiculed after that, but personal I agree with her. Mari is all of those things.

"Sure you do." I wrote back, folding it up, and tossing it back. I saw her open in up and began writing a reply, and I continued ogling over Parker who was sitting by the window.

The note sailed over to my desk again, and I opened it. " Yup. You like Parker Scott." I blushed looking over at her as she smirked, waiting for my reply.

" What the hell! I'm not gay." I wrote back lying, and tossed it back to her. How does she know?! Does any one else know?!? What if everyone does?! I thought over and over. Then the damned not landed in front of me again.

I opened it once more, reading the words. " Ha. You are such a lier. I see you staring at him, with those love struck eyes. If you are trying to hide the fact that your gay your doing a really crappy job at it." I blushed brightly, writing my response.

" Fine, maybe I do like him. Why would you care? It's my life." I don't know why I trusted her with my secret, but I did. I tossed the note back to her, and watched her writing a response.

" I won't tell any one Cameron." I stared at her for a second trying to see if she really meant what she wrote.

"Really?" I wrote and tossed it back over to her, but it never made it to its destination. The next thing I saw was the one and only queen bitch opening to note.

" OH MAI GAWD! CAMERON VINCE LOVES PARKER SCOTT!" I paled as I saw him look at me with disgust. I whimpered hearing there nasty comments. " Eww... I bet he watches us shower in gym... Eww his disease better not be contagious!..."

I got up and ran not bothering to look back at the people who now hated me...

_____________________________________________________________________

How do you like my new story so far?

Vote, Comment, Fan

I love you all!

Oh yea I forgot to say something.

I will be trying to upload waaaaayy more often!