Chapter 3

Sigh.. Don't kill me..

____________________________________

-Cameron's POV-

For awhile I think Tyler just held me there in the rain as I cried. No there was nothing romantic about it. Tyler has been my best friend since were young. His mom used to be friends with mine long before his mother died in a crash and mine drowned. They were friends long before We were even born in to this crappy little world.

Tyler has been there with me through everything. He was there when I came out as gay, he kept me shielded from everyone's words at my father's funeral when he hung himself when I was thirteen, and he offered me a place to stay when my uncle got so drunk that he would come after me. He was like a big brother to me even though I'm actually older than him.

Personally I considered his house more of a home to me than my uncle's house will ever be. I truly hate the house and that man. The smell of alcohol always present. Tyler's father threw himself into his work after Tyler's mother died so he's never home.

After a while, my tears stopped falling and Tyler carried me over .to his car setting me down in the passenger seat before popping the trunk and searching though the mess it contained for a towel. His car was one of the cleanest you would ever see until you reached the trunk. It was just a plain mess back there, full a random items.

Eventually Jack returned to the front of the car, coming in to the drivers seat handing me a towel, with a slight sigh. " Well, that was an extremely.... Eventful day.." He muttered, drying off his hair and looking over at me probably wondering if I was going to break out in tears again. The answer to that question being no. I wasn't going to allow myself to cry over this crap again, I just wouldn't.

There was no way in hell that I would be going back into that devil's pit of a school any time today.. And possibly tomorrow. Not that it would matter, today there was on a half an hour left and no one would want me there anyway, no one wants to catch the gay. So I guess that I will probably just stay at Jack's house tonight and tomorrow since I have no spine to actually have courage to go and stand up for my self. For god's sake I ran out of there in tears.

I'm just the spineless gay boy with the bruises that I try so hard to hide beneath my clothes. Its pointless though, every one knows my uncle is a hopeless, abusive, drunk. He already knew I was gay though so its not like I'll be hit any more than usual. I mean this man is the most homophobic, alcoholic, and abusive drunk that you could ever meet. I hate him.

"Can we just go to your house... I don't want to go back in there..." I asked him quietly, looking out at the rain that still fell mercilessly down from the sky and pounded down on the pavement.

With a nod he started up the car, pulling out of the parking lot and on to the road on the way to the only place I've every really called home.

____________________________________

I know it's short... It's always short *sigh*