What can we expect in 2 year Volume-5 COTE

Finally, volume 4.5 is out!
 So much for my impressions, I'd like to move on.
 This time, I've come up with my own 5-point scale of main characters who might be in danger in the future.
 The main characters are Ayanokoji, Horikita, Kushida, Karuizawa, Ryuen, Ishizaki, Ibuki, Shiina, Katsuragi, Ichinose, Kanzaki, and Sakayanagi from the second year; Nanase, Hosen, Amasawa, and Yagami from the first year; and Nagumo and Kiriyama from the third year.
 Utsunomiya and Tsubaki had too little information to be included.
 Here are the five levels.

Level 1 - Students with nothing to worry about and little chance of being expelled.

        Not applicable       

Level 2 - There is a possibility that the people around you will lose their reputation

   Ayanokoji, Karuizawa, Ishizaki, Shiina, Katsuragi

Level 3 - Possible expulsion of peers or betrayal by peers

     Ryuen, Nagumo, Kiriyama, Nanase

Level 4 - There is a possibility that they themselves will have to leave the front line.

  Horikita, Ibuki, Ichinose, Kanzaki, Sakayanagi, Hosen

Level 5 - There is a possibility that they themselves will be expelled from school.

       Kushida, Amasawa, Yagami

 That's about it.
 Next, I would like to talk about each character.

 First, let's talk about Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji doesn't have to worry about being expelled from school, and he seems to be saying that the expulsion and betrayal of his friends is within his expectations. So I decided to give him a Level 2 rating.

 Next, let's talk about Horikita. Horikita is trying to find the person who planted the paper on the deserted island, but she is probably in a very dangerous situation right now. This is because the person who planted the paper was Yagami, and Yagami was a White Room student. Moreover, Yagami wants Horikita to reach him, and he seems to be inviting her, so there is a possibility that she may be pinned down by Yagami in the future.

 As for Kushida, I think everyone probably has no objection to her. To be honest, I think Kushida is the most likely candidate for expulsion. She's got Ayanouji, Horikita, Yagami, and a couple of other bad guys mixed in with her, and the fact that she thinks Yagami likes her means she's already been expelled. I think it's more likely that she will cooperate with Yagami to expel Horikita or Ayanokoji in the next special exam, but will be betrayed by Yagami and expelled. Or maybe they fall into Ayanokoji's trap, or maybe Horikita gives up and decides to expel Kushida. Either way, I don't think it's going to change. Or rather, I want her to leave the school as soon as possible.

 As for Karuizawa, to be honest, it's a little difficult to say, because she says she's going to confess that she's going out with Ayanokouji from the second semester, but it depends on how the people around him react to that. For example, unless Sakayanagi, who is jealous of Karuizawa, starts attacking and bullying Karuizawa, or Ryuen drops Karuizawa first in order to defeat Ayanokoji, I don't think she will be harmed much. And since Ayanokoji has also said that he will protect Karuizawa, I think she is honestly in a safe zone.

 As for Ryuen, he is currently searching for the culprit who pushed Komiya and the others out of the school, but if he reaches Yagami, it would be quite dangerous. He may not be expelled from school, but I think he may be damaged in some way.

 As for Ishizaki and Shiina, I put them at Level 2 because I think that both of them will become distant from their classmates by supporting Ryuen. As for these two, I don't want them to be expelled from school because they are like the healers.

 As for Ibuki, I feel the same way about her as I do about Horikita, but her lack of brains may make her more dangerous than Horikita.

 I don't know about Katsuragi yet because he just moved to B class, but I gave him a level 2 because he seemed a little dangerous in the conversation with Tokito in volume 4.5.

 Ichinose seems to be dangerous in a different way. Her relationship with Ayanokoji went in the wrong direction this time, so she might have to challenge the special exam without Ayanokoji's help from now on. Moreover, it is possible that Nagumo will come in and use Ichinose as a pawn when she is traumatized by the fact that she couldn't have a relationship with Ayanokoji. In the worst case scenario, Ichinose might trust Nagumo so much that her class might drop to D at once. In order to solve this problem, Ayanokoji's cooperation will be essential. Not directly, but indirectly through Kanzaki. It would be useless for Ayanouji to say anything to Ichinose now, so it would be best for Kanzaki to stand between them and lead the class to victory. However, the next special exam will probably be between Ichinose class and Horikita class, so this is also going to be difficult.

 As for Kanzaki, if Ichinose becomes useless, he might say that he will be the leader of the class, and if that happens, he is unlikely to win against Sakayanagi and Ryuen.

 As for Sakayanagi, I think it depends more on what happens to Kamuro and Hashimoto than what happens to Sakayanagi. If someone take out Kamuro or Hashimoto, there is only so much Sakayanagi can do, and I set her at level 4 because I thought she was going to attack Amasawa.

 As for Nanase, since she is dealing with Yagami as well as Horikita and the others, she might be level 4, but I put her at level 3 with the light thought that she wouldn't be expelled just after she got out. I want Nanase to visit Matsuo's grave with Ayanokoji after graduation.

 Hosen was just a random thought. He fights with everyone around him so much that it's hard to predict who he's going to get beaten up by. But to be honest, I'd like to see Ayanokoji beat him to a pulp in a fight the most.

 I felt a little sorry for Amasawa this time. On the deserted island, she was beaten up by Shiba, and on the ship, she was almost crippled by Yagami, so I was hoping that Ayanokoji would save her soon. Since Yagami said that he would have ended it if she haven't took Ayanokoji's side, I think she is in a difficult position to take Ayanokoji's side in the future. Still, there is a possibility that Amasawa will decide to take Ayanokoji's side and leave the school. Either way, it is still a dangerous situation. If Ayanokoji saves Amasawa in the future, I will be very happy.

 As for Yagami, it seems like he has finally shown his true colors. I thought he was suspicious to begin with, but his personality has changed since his true identity was revealed. I'm sure he's a very strong man, as Amasawa, who was on guard, couldn't react and grabbed both his arms. However, Yagami wants to compete with Ayanouji in terms of brains and win, so if he loses, he will probably choose to gracefully drop out of school and improve his abilities in the White Room. Ayanokoji vs. Yagami is going to have a bad influence on the people around him.

 Is it just me, or does Nagumo seem to be a bit of a bait dog? Ayanokouji has been raising his opinion of Nagumo, but I don't have a feeling that Ayanokouji will be in trouble at all. I think Ayanokoji will be able to easily deal with any future attempts by Nagumo. Since more and more third-year students are becoming dissatisfied with Nagumo after the desert island exam, it may be possible that Kiriyama or someone else will defeat Nagumo in the future. Either way, it's difficult for them to compete directly since Ayanokoji, who is in a different year, can't influence Nagumo much.

 I can only see a future where Kiriyama is either beaten or betrayed by Nagumo. He says he's still fighting, but I think he won't be able to play a good role since he has to choose to be a part of Nagumo in order to go to Class A.