Wonder what it's like being the Jonas Brothers sister? :P

ABOUT YOU-Your name is _____ Jonas! You have long brown hair. You are 5"6! You are ___ years old! You have three older brothers, Nick, Kevin, and Joe Jonas! All of their friends call you J.J for Joe Jr! You and Joe are just alike! You all look alike too! You never see Kevin cause he is married and lives in South America! Your parents are in Europe for vacation and they will be gone for a while... you live with them and Joe and nick!...You all are really really close! You are closest with joe just cause you all are just alike...you all get along the best too! Also Ashley Greene is Joe's girlfriend in the story!  When you were young you got raped and you are depressed sometimes cause you have flash backs! J Btw...in this story there is alot of crying and people getting hurt...there is some perverted stuff but not a lot!...if you don't like those kinds of stories then...oh well!) You and your brothers love on each other a lot too! (not pervertedly!) OK!!

STORY-- Nick: (YN) ...wake up...You slowly open your eyes...You fell asleep on the couch in the living room... Nick: Why are you down here? You: I was watching a movie last night and I fell asleep I guess...what time is it? Nick: 6:15am… You: Good night! You lay back down... Nick: Lean up for a second...You lean up...nick sits down and you lay your head on his crotch area...(you didn't care!) you fall back asleep... about 3 hours later you wake up still laying on his lap and nick was asleep... you slowly lean up and go up stairs and take a shower... you go back downstairs and walk into the kitchen... Joe looks at you and covers his ears... you: what the heck? Joe: what! You: why are you covering your ears? Joe: What!! You:*screaming* WHY ARE YOU COVERING YOUR EARS?!?! Joe: I CAN'T HEAR YOU! You pull his hands down... Joe: No!! He puts his shoulders over his ears… You: What the heck! You pull his shoulders down then he covers them with his hands... you slap his face and pull his hands down... your mouth drops open... You: Oh my gosh!! Joe: what! You: WHY ARE YOUR EARS PIERCED!?!? Joe: They are? You: Take them out!! Joe: No! You: Why are your ears pierced! Joe: Ashley wanted me too! You: that explains it! Take them out! You look gay! Joe: No I don't! You: YES YOU DO! Take them out! Joe: No! You: Yes! You grab one and rip it out... Joe: OW!!! You reach to grab the other one but he hits your hand... Joe: STOP!! You grab the other one a rip it out... Joe: OUCH!! GIVE IT BACK!! You: No!! You aren't gay Joe!! You throw them away... Joe: you are so mean to me!! You: Yea... but you love me! You hug him but he doesn't hug Back... nick comes down stairs... Nick: hey we have a concert tomorrow night in LA! Do y'all want to leave today or tomorrow? You and Joe: TODAY!! nick: Ok! Go pack! You run up stairs and pack! You go back down stairs and they were waiting for you... You: can one of you carry my bag? Joe: I will! You: thanks! You open the door... a car pulls into the drive way... you: really Joe! She has to come! Joe: yes! Ashley gets out of the car... you: Don't!! Please!! Make her leave! Joe: why! You: cause! Kevin will fly in and I just wanted to spend the weekend with my brothers! Joe: oh... I'm sorry... we can do it another weekend! You: what ever... you obviously like her more than me! You get in the car and slam the door... you sit in the back with Ashley and nick and Joe are up front... nick is driving... you sit behind nick and Ashley sits behind Joe... it takes about 2 hours to get to the air port... it's an awkward and silent ride for about 30 mins. Joe turns around and puts his hand on your right leg... he looks at you... Joe: you ok? You nod your head... Joe: you sure? You: yea... when does Kevin land in LA? Joe: I don't know... he texted me about an hour ago and he said he just took off from south America... You: oh... well I guess I'll be able to spend time with one of my brothers... you lay your head back on the window... he squeezes your leg a little and says... Joe: hey, we are gonna spend time together! You: No we won't! You'll be too caught up in Ashley! Joe: no I won't! I promise! You: what ever... Joe turns back around... You: Nick, can I borrow your ear phones? Nick: Yea... there in my bag in the left pocket... you: ok... thanks... you reach in his bag and grab them out... you put them in an blast music into your ears... You all get on the plane... Joe: so the private plane is in the shop so we have to ride this one with other people. Ashley: Eww. Joe: (YN), sit by me and nick! You: ok... As you walk away you say something to Ashley. You: *you sit between them*... Joe: see we have plenty of time to be together! You: ok... you lay your head on his shoulder... Ashley sits down beside Ashley lays her head on his other shoulder... he leans over and wraps his arms around her and your head falls... you: what the heck! He ignores you... nick: here! He wraps his arms around you and you lean over on him... nick: don't worry about him... he's stupid anyways... you: no it's typical Joe when he's around Ashley… it's like we don't even exist to him... nick: it's ok... me you and Kevin can hang out! You: ok... you lay in his arms for a while then fall asleep... when you land Joe wakes you up... you wake nick up cause he fell asleep too... you all get off and get in the car... you drive to a hotel... it's late... you all share a room with 2 beds and a couch... your really tired and about to fall asleep... You lay down in one bed... Joe: (YN)... Is it ok if I sleep with you? You nod your head... nick: I'll sleep on the couch! Ashley: no nick it's ok... I will! You get the bed! I really don't care! Nick: Nooo! Ashley: yes! Nick your sleeping in the bed... You: shut up!! Nick slept in the bed and Ashley on the couch!! Gosh! You: Be quiet! I'm tired! Joe:*whispering*She gets cranky when she's tired... Joe lays down in the bed beside you... Nick: Night sis! He kisses you... (Yes on the lips but in a brother sister type kiss not like a long one... really quick!) Nick Lays down and Ashley lays down... Joe flips the lights off... Joe: come here! He pulls you to him... he gets real close to you and puts his arms around you... Joe: Kevin is gonna be here in the morning his flight got delayed and he leaves soon.. .you: ok... Joe: I promise to spend more time with you! You: ok… he kisses your forehead and you fall asleep...