Part 2

You wake up in the morning and take a shower and stuff...everyone gets ready and you hear a knock at the door...You: I got it...you open the door and it's Kevin...You: KEVIN!!! You jump and hug him...Kevin: hey there kiddo! He walks in... Joe: hey man! Nick: hey bro! Kevin: hey! Hey Ashley! Ashley: hey Kevin! She hugs him...You: Woah!! Joe! Do you see this!! Joe: I don't care! He's married and my brother! You:*sarcastic*yea that would stop Ashley! Joe: shut up! You all finish getting ready...*venue* you are talking to Jman and Mdot (actors from camprock) back stage! *mean while* Joe Kevin nick and Ashley are in a room with two couches and a tv and video games...they just talk...no tv...there manager comes back there...Guy: hey guys there are 2 fans here that have VIP passes to meet you all and hang out for a while! Nick: awesome! Bring them in! Two girls come in... they scream and the manager leaves...Girl: eww it's Ashley...Other girl: we came to meet you all not her! Joe: ummm...Ashley I'm sorry! Ashley: no it's ok! She kisses him and smiles at the girls and walks out...Girl: CAN I GET A BARF BAG PLEASE?! Joe: can you all please not be rude? Nick: no! I was enjoying it! Girl: hehehe!! I'm (girls name)! Guys: hey! Girl: (other girls name) Guys: hello! They all hug! *30 mins later* you mdot and jman walk into the room...*the 2 girls scream*...you scream and jump into jmans arms...girl: oh my gosh! We didn't mean to scare you! You jump out of jmans arms...you: well you did! The girls hug you...you look at your brothers...you:*mouthing* who are these people?! Nick:*mouthing*fans! They stop hugging you! Girl: omg! So what is it like to have them as your brothers?! You: uhhh...I don't know! They're just my brothers…there how all brothers are I guess...girl: who's your favorite? You: uhhh Joe? Joe: yessss!! Girl: why!! NICKS CUTER! You: ahh!! Don't yell at me! Girl: sorry...other girl: do you all fight? You: umm sometimes...girl: do you like your brothers? You:*sarcastic*no I hate them! The girls scream and jump at you! You scream then jump into mdots arms...you jump down...you: I was joking! I love my brothers! Girl: are they nice to you? You: sometimes...why so many questions! Other girl: We are curious! You: ok! Well I'm leaving now! Girl: bye! Other girl: bye! They hug you...you mdot and jman leave! *later that night* after the show...you are back stage in a sound proof room asleep...it was late cause they cleaned up! Joe comes in there...Joe: (YN) -he stops talking...he walks over to you and picks you up and carries you to the car...your still asleep...you all get to the hotel and nick carries you in and lays you on the bed and covers you up...Kevin: where am I sleeping? Nick: with me in the bed…Kevin: ok! I'm gonna take a shower...nick: I'm after you! Joe: I'm after Nick! Ashley: I guess I'm after Joe...nick laughs...Kevin goes to the bathroom...Joe sits down in the bed Beside you...Ashley: that was a really good show! Nick and Joe: thanks! Nick: that was an amazing crowd! Joe: I know right! Nick: is (YN) taking a shower tonight? Joe: I don't know...ask her! Nick tossed the remote at you...it hits your back... (Your back is turned to nick and you are facing Joe and Ashley!) Nick: (YN!) Are you gonna wash your ranky butt? Joe: Nick! Be nice! Joe bends over towards you...he puts his hand on your cheek and rubs it...Joe:*whispering* (YN)...Are you gonna take a shower tonight? You shake your head...Joe: ok...good night…you nod your head...he kisses your forehead...Joe: see...nice! Nick: well sorry! Joe: you should be!! Ashley: your so sweet to your sister Joe! She’s lucky to have a good brother like you! Joe: she's my only sister...I don't wanna ruin that...she's one of my best friends too! Ashley: see...lucky! Me and my brother don't get along at all! Joe: oh...well I love her to much to fight with her! You: love you too...he looks at you...you open your eyes...Joe: what? You: I love you too! You scoot closer to him...you lay your head on his chest...Joe: I thought you were asleep...you: I was until doofis over there hit me with the remote! Nick: sorry...you: yea...I'm going back to sleep...shhh...*next day* you wake up...you roll over...you didn't know how close to the edge you were and you fell off...while you were falling you hit your head on the table between the beds! You squeal and grab your head...Joe and Kevin jump up out of bed...you lay there on your back with your hands on your face! Kevin picks you up...Kevin: (YN!) Are you ok?! You don't answer...Joe pulls your hands away from your face...blood was all over the side of your face on the side of your left eye! Joe: EWWWW!! Kevin smacks him...Joe: Sorry! He goes to the bathroom and grabs a wet rag...he comes back and sits on the bed beside you...he wipes the blood off your face...You: Ow! Be careful! That hurts! Joe: I'm sorry...almost done! He wipes it a little more...Kevin hands him a band Ade...Joe puts it over the cut...You: Joe! Stop moving!! Joe: I'm not! You: stop it Joe! STOP!! Joe: (YN) I'M NOT MOVING!! You start feeling really dizzy from hitting your head! You start loosing consious! You fall over but Kevin catches you...your passed out! You wake up in the car...Ashley: Joe! Joe looks back...Joe: oh! Hey! You are awake! You: what happened? Joe: you fell off the bed and bumped your head. You: where are we? Joe: on our way to the air port! You: oh…*home it's 11:30pm* Kevin was staying with you all for a while...Joe: me and Ashley are going out...be back later! You: ok! Bye love you! Joe: love you too! Him and Ashley leave! You: I'm going to bed nick! Nick: ok! Love you! You: love you too...you hug him then go up stairs...you go to sleep...you wake up around 3:30am...you here Joe and Ashley home...they are really loud...you: JOE! Joe and Ashley come in...Joe: yea baby sis? You: can you please be quiet? I'm trying to sleep. Joe: sorry...night...he kisses your cheek...while he did he smelt like...WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!