Beautiful

"You. Are. So. Beautiful." Shawn whispered whilst kissing my cheek. "I love youuuu" I giggled, and cheekily turned my head so his lips met mine. "Hey!" He laughed, "I'm joking, I'm fine with that, I guess." I glared at him, "I guess?" I mimicked, "you're getting no kisses tonight now, babe." He started tickling me, "is that right?"
I squealed, "Shawn!" I jumped off the sofa and ran away from him into the kitchen. He chased after me and had nearly caught me when I ran up the steps and into my bedroom, slamming the door and holding it shut so he couldn't get in.

"Jess, you idiot. I'm going to get you." He sighed whilst walking up the stairs. He managed to open the door despite all of my effort for him not to and he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, planting his lips on mine. Our tongues intertwined and we stumbled across the room. I kind of knew what this was getting at and I could tell he did too, "Jess, if you want to stop-" he whispered. "No, I love you Shawn and I always will."

He kissed my forehead and we both collapsed onto the bed. He slipped off his top and I took mine off slowly, disappointed that I couldn't be as beautiful as the other girls in my year for him. "Jess, I know what you're thinking.. You're so beautiful, don't be ashamed, I love you so much." He said. "I love you more." I smiled and started unbuttoning my jeans. He unhooked my bra, "I love you Jess, you're so beautiful." He repeated. He took his jeans off and we were both wearing only underwear.

I nodded to say I was sure and we both took them off. He looked up at me, "I need a condom." I giggled, "there's one in my drawer, don't worry I'm a virgin, it was just in case we'd do this." I reassured. He nodded and reached over to pull open the drawer, he grabbed it and put it on himself. He then positioned himself in between me and slowly eased into me, causing me to wince from the pain. "Ow!" I cried. Shawn kissed my tear and stayed still until I nodded again. "I'm in love with you, Jess." He admitted. "I'm in love with you, Shawn." I replied. Soon the pain became pleasure, I let out a moan as he began to speed up. My arms wrapped around his back and my nails dug into him, creating marks. Shawn's kisses trailed down my neck and he started nibbling and sucking on my skin. We both reached our orgasms and collapsed besides each other, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you and I couldn't be more happy that you were my first." I whispered into the darkness. "I'll be your last." He soothed and kissed my cheek, "and I love you way more." I turned around to face him, giving him a death stare. "What?" He asked, confused. "I love you more." I giggled. He kissed me, "nope." he spoke. "I am in love with you, Shawn.." I ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled, "and I'm in love with you."

"We better get cleaned up and stuff before your mum gets back from work." He suggested thoughtfully. "Yeah." I agreed.