Chapter 1-The beggining

Me and my god brother hug my father and tell him one last goodbye before I get on the Hogwarts express. If you didn't notice by now, yes my father is Sirius Black. I hate how i'm always in Harry's shadow. Everyone ALWAYS "loves and fancies" Harry. "Ready to go (y,n)?" Harry asked inpatiently. I just nodded, not wanting to be in a rush.

I walked in the train to find a empty compartment. The only person I wouldn't mind sitting with would be Cadence Lupin. We've been friends since before first year and we can relate to each other so much. When I finally found a empty compartment I sit down wondering what Harry and his friends must be doing.

I was thinking when I heard an obnoxious voice which was the sound of a 5,9 , blondie. I prayed hoping he wouldn't come in here but soon enough I see Draco standing in front of me with Pansy behind.

"What the fuck do you want Malfoy?" I finally asked looking him up and down. "All of the other compartments are full. Mind if we sit here?" He said while he was already sitting down. "I do mind actually Malfoy I was hoping My friend-" Him and Pansy cut me off by her sitting on his lap. I scrunched my nose and tried looking away, but they were right in front of me!?

I was completely disgusted with what I saw. Draco carefully put his hands on Pansy's neck and they both leaned into each other crashing there lips together rough. I can hear the moans escaping Pansy's lips.

They soon glared at me. "Get your own room (Y,n)" Pansy said in a bossy voice. I didn't feel like standing up for myself so I rolled my eyes and went away looking for Harry and the others.