Back to start!

-Pov narrator -
After the many tragic events caused by Ashes, Cumulus eventually managed to catch this one. Cumulus brought him back to the empty lands.

Ashes; But why are you bringing me back there, there's nothing to do and it's boring.
Cumulus; Rahh .... It's okay stop playing the victim, you know very well what you did.
Ashes; Rahhhhhhhh ......... but I had fun, please, I've been there for 225 years, I finally managed to leave, I don't want to go back ..... T^T
Cumulus; yes yes, but you have no choice you know what you did wrong so stop complaining like a child and GO FORWARD !!!!

 T^T Cumulus; yes yes, but you have no choice you know what you did wrong so stop complaining like a child and GO FORWARD !!!!

Cumulus tugged at the rope that was tied to Ashes' wrist which forced him to step forward.

-Pov Ashes-
Here we are going to lock me back in the place I hate the most ... the empty lands. There's nothing to do there, I can't even use my magic either and I'm sure they'll reinforce the barriers because I managed to escape. I could run away easily, but it might be risky with the cloud on legs.

Rahhhh, He annoys me to pull on this damn rope I would say that it amuses him in addition to smashing my wrists .....

Cumulus; Well we have arrived. I'll untie you but don't mess around!
Ashes; Yes Yes......

Ashes turned and left sulkily. Cumulus watched him go to one of his favorite places when he wanted to be quiet, this place was in the shade of a large stone that looked like a small cave. Cumulus was still able to hear Ashes mutter insults in his corner, which he found rather adorable. He looked like a kitten that we would have pissed off. Cumulus kept a close eye on Ashes for the rest of the day.

----- On the side of Frost and Flame ------

Flame: He really messed up a huge mess. T ^ T
Frost: Yes but at least it's nothing serious it can fix it.
Flame: Yes, but it's long TnT
Frost: You look on your nerves and stressed you should relax. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Flame: You think? How do you think I should do?
Frost: We just have to go home and I'll show you a trick that always works. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Flame: Really !! How can it work all the time tell me !!! ÒvÓ
Frost: I'll tell you only when we're back home!
Flame: but !!! Okay. TnT

--At their house--

Flame: Well we have arrived tell me now !! ÒwÓ
Frost: Okay, but before you close your eyes!
Flame: Ok ÙwÚ

Frost hugged Flame in princess mode and kissed him on the cheek and he walked to their bedroom.

(Beginning lemon 🍋🍋🍋🍋)

Flame blushed a bit after the little kiss his boyfriend had given him on the cheek.

Flame: Is it okay, can I open my eyes?
Frost: Nope, not yet!

Frost opened the door to their bedroom and closed it behind him. He gently put Flame on the bed.

Frost: It's okay you can open your eyes.
Flame: Finally !! Ò ^ Ó !! Why are we in bed? Your technique that always works is to sleep ?? Ō ^ Ô? Your thing is a scam !!! ÙnÚ
Frost: No it's not sleeping, my technique is something even more effective. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Flame: Really ?? Ō ^ Ô So what ...