Frost !!!!! Fucking PERVERS

It had been several days since Ashes was re-locked in the Empty Lands. Cumulus clouds as usual after seeing Tornado, Mist, and Hurricane, make it to empty lands to make sure Ashes doesn't mess up. But what Cumulus didn't know was that today he was going to have a normal conversation with Ashes. No insults, quite a normal conversation.

Well I just finished with the other three freaks, now I'm going to go and be insulted again. So where is the titan?

~ A few minutes later ~

Well I finally found him, he might be tall, he has no trouble playing hide and seek.

Cumulus: Finally I find you.
Ashes: It took you so long to find me, I haven't even moved.

I was surprised not to have taken an insult ... but hey I'm not going to complain.

Cumulus: So, are you okay?
Ashes: If we ignore the fact that I can't stand being locked here anymore and that I'm bored to death ... Yes I'm fine.
Cumulus: if you're so bored, do you think we can do something together?
Ashes: not even in a dream!
Cumulus: oh come on! you're bored, I try to help you and you refuse that I help you ...?
Ashes: Exactly.
Cumulus: you're really not funny.
Ashes: ...
Cumulus: ...

-From the side of Clarity and Flame-

Clarity: Flame !!! Where have you been? I called you all weekend and you didn't pick up, were you sick ?? O ^ O
Flame: Sorry I was in pain every time I walked or sat down .. T ^ T
Clarity: Really!?!? What happened to you did you hurt yourself ?? Ó ^ Ò?
Flame: No, it's because of Frost he did something to me but I don't know what. T ^ T '
Clarity: How did Frost hurt you? Yet I was sure he would never hurt you. ÓnÒ
Flame: No, he didn't hurt me on purpose (I think) he was just trying to help me ... by doing some kind of weird massage. ; ^;
Clarity: ok? What did he do to you as a massage to make you feel bad all weekend ?? Ó ^ Ô
Flame: ... 0 /////0

-Flash-backs Flame-

(Lemon continued 🍋🍋🍋🍋)

Frost had just bit his future lover's neck while putting his hand in his shorts. Flame began to blush more and more.

Flame: b .... bu..but what are you doing ..? 0 //// 0
Frost: I'm teaching you my technique !! (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Flame: Ah ~
Frost: Your sensitive my little Flamy ~

Flame felt hid boyfriend's hand starting to move in his pants. He began to rub against the sensitive bones of the pelvis of the small skeleton which had become redder than a burning tomato.

Flame: Aaaaaah ~~ ......> \\ < "what was that noise? I have no idea but it's way too embarrassing> ///< "
Frost: You're sure to like it.
Flame: 0 /// 0

Frost gently removed Flame's shorts and began to turn blue at the sight of the thin layer of clothing separating him from the lump that had formed under them. Frost slowly took off Flame's underpants which made him blush a lot more. Flame was surprised when he saw for the first time the strange member that was attached to him.

Flame: Frost .. what is it ?? Ó ^ Ò?
Frost: Something essential for my secret technique to work.
Flame: Really..Aaaaaah ~

Frost had just taken Flame's member in his mouth. Flame was totally lost in thinking he couldn't figure out what Frosty was doing to him, which sounded like he was amused. Frost started to back and forth with the member in his mouth. After only a few minutes Flame felt a strange sensation in his body and Frost noticed it when it came into his throat.

Flame: Aaaaah ~~~

Frost lifted his head and approached Flame's, he swallowed the transparent seedling liquid that had come out of his lover's member and kissed him just after releasing his mouth. He leaned over to kiss his little Flamy who looked quite confused. Frost decided to take off his last clothes, meanwhile, Flame was surprised to find that his lover also had a member attached to his pelvis but his was blue like ice but also much bigger than his, which made a drop of sweat on his forehead. Flame looked Frost in the eye and saw Frost's, who had a little something that wasn't usual. Flame gasped as Frost leaned his blue member against his intimate entrance.

Flame: What ... Frost what are you ... doing ?? ; ^; '
Frost: ... It's okay I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry. You just need to relax. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Flame: Your su ... AAAh ~~

Frost snapped inside Flame who started to cry because of the pain he was feeling, Frost didn't move so that Flame could get used to what was inside him. Frost leaned down so he could hold Flame in his arm so he could console him.
Flame: It..it hurts Frost ... sniff
Frost: It's okay it's going to be fine, you just have to get used to it and you will tell me when it hurts less so I can start moving.
Flame: Mmmmmh ~

                                       ...

Flame: It's ... it's okay I ... I think ...
Frost: Okay. I'll take it slow.

Frost began to go and come inside Flame who was crying in pain but also in pleasure this one. As for him, Frost continued to move back and forth, but more and more quickly.

Flame: Aaaah ~ ..mmh ~ ..... aaaah ~ .. Frost !! aaaah ~
Frost: Aghmmmh ~ "shit I'm coming, I don't want to stop shit. What the fuck do I do? Can a skeleton get pregnant? Raaaah .. and then shit .. anyway what's the chance of this happening to him, is just his first time so it's okay. Go it's good.
Flame: Aaaaaaaah
Frost: Aaaaaaagh ~

Frost looked at his little Flamy who was in halves asleep in his arms. So Frost decided to remove his member from his lover's body. He rejoined his lover after a few minutes.

-End of flashback-

Clarity: Flame, Flaaaaaaame? Are you still alive? O ^ O
Flame: A..eeeuh ..... yes, yes O // ^ // O '
Clarity: Okay, well you explain to me what was this weird kind of massage? Ô ^ Ō
Flame: Heeeeum .... so ... Frost ..

Flame didn't even have time to finish his sentence when a hand rested on his mouth.

Clarity: Cumulus ?? Weren't you supposed to be in the empty lands? Ô ^ Ō
Cumulus: Yes, I wanted to come see you. * whispering in Flame's ear (even if he has no ear you understood UnU) * Say whatever it is about what happened between you and Frost and I'll break your legs.Flame nodded with his head and Cumulus released him. Clarity noticed that his friend looked terrified after his brother whispered words to him.

Cumulus: Good. Flame tell Frost that I'm going to come talk to him tonight, I have two or three words to say to him.
Flame: Okay. T ^ T

-PDV Ashes-

Damn he just disappeared. Where did he go? Here it is again.

Ashes: Where did you go?
Cumulus: It's not your business!

Seriously, I do everything to try to be nice and not insult him, but damn it looks like he's provoking me on purpose.
Cumulus: Sorry ... I got carried away.
Ashes: So? Can I find out what happened?
Cumulus: "sigh" So it's simple. Frost fucked Flame and Flame almost told my brother!
Ashes: Hahahahaha, are you serious about all this because Frost fucked Flame and he almost told your brother ?!

Ashes was dying of laughter on the floor.

Cumulus: why are you kidding, -_-, I point out to you that in this fucking world there are only 3 of fucking souls who are pure and Frost has fucked one, so that now he has only two leftovers and my little brother is one of them and I refuse to let him lose his purity because of a motherfucker in heat!
Ashes: Dude you're way too protective of your brother, I pity him, he will never be able to discover the pleasures of life.
Cumulus: .... fuck you. Anyway I'm sure you're still a virgin!
Ashes: .......
Cumulus: Wait is it true?
Ashes: Raaaah ... shut up! Either way you mustn't have done it either!
Cumulus:.....
Ashes got up and approached cumulus clouds, he leaned down so he could whisper to him.

Ashes: If you want I can arrange it for you. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Cumulus: 0 //// 0

Cumulus threw him back and stepped back, he was yellowing all over his face. Ashes looked him in the eye with a perverse smile.

End of Chapter 2
Mio: He deserves a slap ÒnÓ Kio: No the slap was for another chapter ÙwÚ
1412 words