SEMPAI!!!!!!WHYYYYYYY!!!!!

Ashes: hehe, you're cute like that.
Cumulus: No shut up!
Ashes: Come on, I'm just teasing you.

Cumulus avoids the gaze of Ashes, still embarrassed by the situation. But Ashes disagreed and slams him to the ground.

Cumulus: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! Ashes: I'm having fun that's all ~ Cumulus: Let go of me now! Ashes: what if I don't want to? I like to see you like that, it proves to me how submissive you are to me

Ashes: I'm having fun that's all ~
Cumulus: Let go of me now!
Ashes: what if I don't want to? I like to see you like that, it proves to me how submissive you are to me.

Cumulus was seized with a tremendous anger, which makes him in that form more aggressive. Ashes noticed and got a little scared at the sight. Cumulus pulls him off him and holds him back to the ground with it's kind of cloudy tentacle, which terrifies Ashes.

Cumulus: Are you going to stop your bullshit now ?! Ashes: Yes, yes! Cumulus: You are better, because otherwise you know what will happen to you!

Ashes: Yes, yes!
Cumulus: You are better, because otherwise you know what will happen to you!

Ashes nods to keep Cumulus from getting any more angry than he already is. Cumulus released him, and Ashes walked into his corner in silence, Cumulus watched him do it.
Cumulus: *sighs loudly* No, but where does he think he is ?! "I blame myself for having terrified him just for that ... But he deserved it too, we don't play with my nerves, so I don't care much"

During the rest of the day, they did not speak, Cumulus had time to calm down a bit which allowed him to regain this normal form, but he was still a little angry. When it was time for Cumulus to leave, he left without saying anything to Ashes. He was going to have a good chat with Frost.

~ At Frost and Flame ~

Cumulus arrived in front of the house of the two lovers. He walked to the front door and knocked. Barely a few seconds later Flame came to open the door for him.
Cumulus: Hi.
Flame: Hi. OvO '
Cumulus: You can go get Frost, I need to talk to him.
Flame: Uh ... ok wait, I'll go get him. O ^ O '

Flame closed the door and a few minutes later she reopened, but this time it was Frost.

Frost: Yo, why did you want to talk to me?
Cumulus: You know very well why I wanted to talk to you.
Frost: Nope, no idea.
Cumulus: -_-
Frost: Well what?
Cumulus: (sigh) I want to accept that you are in a relationship with Flame, but you had to fuck him. -_-
Frost: Well what's the problem, it had to happen one day, right?
Cumulus: You can't seriously choose someone else! You had to decide to fuck one of the three pure souls of this fucking world!
Frost: Raaaah, it's okay, why are you pissing me off with that it's my boyfriend!
Cumulus: AND THEN WHAT ELSE! Is not a reason. you at least protected yourself imagine if he gets pregnant!
Frost: ;-; '.... what's the odds of this happening anyway.
Cumulus: WAIT !? Did you really not protect yourself ?? Did you come inside or outside ??
Frost: Well, it can only feel like doing it on purpose, despite everything, but effortlessly I swear to you, it is indeed possible that I came into him ...
Cumulus:.......
Frost: ......
Cumulus: I warn you if he gets pregnant you better take care of the kid and Flame and believe me I'll get you high if he really gets pregnant.
Frost: Raaaaah, but you can't let go of him. Limit Clarity I can understand it's still your brother but for Flame and Blue Diamond I do not understand.
Cumulus: It's been a long time since I started to protect the only three purities in the world so shut up.
Frost: Seriously?
Cumulus: Yeah, so what! Do you have a problem with that?
Frost: If its prevents me from having sex with my Flamy yes it poses a big problem for me, you moron!
Flame: I've been hearing you shouting for a while, is everything okay? Ó ^ Ò
Frost: Yes Flamy everything is fine.
Flame: Ah ok, I'll let you continue in that case. Ó ^ Ò
Cumulus: Did you at least explain to him what you did to him?
Frost: ....... No ......
Cumulus: Ho my fucking god! You know what, I'll let you mess with that, I'm leaving, before having another tantrum!

And with these words, he went back home to see Clarity. He was still angry with everything that happened today and just needed that calmed down, so what better way than to go talk to his much too nice brother for his own good.

Clarity: Oh hi bro! How was your day today? ÔwŌ
Cumulus: Worst day of my life!
Clarity: And why? Don't tell me that you got angry to the point where you became ... Ó ^ Ò '
Cumulus: Yes.
Clarity: Ho no ... ÓnÒ

Clarity goes to hid brother to give him a hug to try to calm him down a bit, while Clarity's cat, Fluffy, comes rubbing his legs. What calmed a little more cumulus.

-PDV Ashes-

Damn what the fuck just happened! Fuck?!? I really thought about that and what the fuck was that position! ?? !!

Mist: Yo

Ashes jumped. He turned around and seen in the distance he was a cellmate. (even if they are in a desert and not a prison my good I was still not going to say empty earth comrade -3- ')

Ashes: What the fuck you want from me !? Why are you here?
Tornado: Buuuut senpai !! Why did you do that ?? !!
Ashes: I already told you not to call me that, and what are you talking about, what did I do?
Hurricane: Don't be innocent, we've seen it all.
Ashes: What the hell are you talking about?
Mist: It sounded fun! What is the game you were making with cumulus? OwO
Ashes: But what are you talking about, wait ...... did you see it?!?!?
Tornado: Buuuut why it had to be with this guard !! T ^ T
Hurricane: So did you have fun with Lulu? But you could have done it somewhere else. -_-
Ashes: Lulu? Who is it?
Mist: well it's Cumulus. OvO That's his nickname.
Tornado: Buuuut !! TnT
Ashes: Shut up, if you want to complain well, do it elsewhere.

A few minutes later when Ashes succeeds in making the other three unemployed leave.

So, what was I thinking before they arrived. Yeah what's happening to me? Is it me or is it getting hotter and hotter? Hold on?!?! No it's not possible the last time it happened was at least a hundred years ago! No no no, I refuse to let it start again and how did she get this triggered? My fucking heat !!! Don't tell me that's because of the fucking cloud on legs ?! On the other hand that could explain why I thought of that when I tackled him to the ground. Holy shit, in all possible people it had to be cumulus, my guardian, one of the skeletons I hate the most!
You cloud of shit, you better not come and stick to me for the next few days because otherwise I'll tell you everything will be your fault !!

---end---

Kio: Fuck it was complicated to write TnT
Mio: Yeah maybe but it smells like lemon             (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Kio: ÔvÔ How did you find out. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
Mio: Because it smells like bacon! UnU (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

1208 Words.