-Chapter One-

Chapter one... 
Loading..
Insert character Kyojuro Rengoku 
Insert Character Tengen Uzui 
Very Flamboyant loading... 
Complete!

Begin Chapter One... 
3
2
1

.

.

.

.

Tengen had always enjoyed school. 
He enjoyed the fun classes, such as Fashion and Jewelry Making. Those were his two major's, you could tell by looking at him. His shoulder length hair that glowing white. He could probably blind someone in the sun! 
He seemed to know everyone in the building, even the outcast's. He just liked people, yet he still felt lonely. Even though everyone loved him, they only use him as a last resort. He is only hung out with if no one else was available. 
He did get love letter's a lot though, he always refused. At one point he was dating three girl's at once! All because he didn't have the heart to say no to them. He is single now, and he likes it that way. 
He likes being his own man. 

The last bell had rung, 
Every student flying out of class to get to the dorm's. As he was making his way to his locker, he noticed a gold haired boy standing near it. From what Tengen remembered no one was occupying the locker's next to his. At the same time, he didn't recognize the boy either. 
He made his way over to the blond, catching his attention. 

"Hey! Do you happen to know where the dorm's are?" 

The blonde asked loudly. 

"Yes! I was actually making my way over." 
Tengen replied. 

"Perfect, I'll follow you there then!" 

They both made way to the stair's. 
It was a long way up, but Uzui did it regularly. He didn't know about the other though. He started ascending the stair's, quickly being passed by the running blonde. Uzui snickered as he quickened his pace. 
This was one of the first time's he had met someone so energetic that he couldn't keep up. Uzui was practically suffocating when he made it up. The blonde just calmly waiting at the top. 
Speaking of which, what is that boy's name? He decided to bring it up as they made they're way down the hall. 

"What's your name flamboyant one?" 
Tengen calmly asked, still catching his breath. 

The boy quickly bowed in front of him, 
Tengen stopped dead in his tracks. The boy was so fast he was gonna trip over him!

"MY NAME IS KYOJURO RENGOKU! I'M NEW HERE, AND I WISH TO SAY THANKS FOR SHOWING ME AROUND. THANK YOU!" 
The boy replied screaming out his answer

"Oh, Im Tengen Uzui! I've been here since my first year, and no need to thank me." 

"Well, I'm gonna do it anyway! YOU ARE A VERY KIND MAN TENGEN!" 

"Thank you, I'm glad you think so." 

The two kept walking, 
Soon getting to Uzui's dorm. 

"Here is my stop, do you think you can find your's?" 

"MHM! Mine is 327!" 
He exclaimed

"Oh wait, that's mine! Guess we are dorm mate's." 
.

.

.

.

.

.