-Chapter Three-

Chapter one...
Loading..
Insert character Kyojuro Rengoku
Insert Character Tengen Uzui
Very Flamboyant loading...
Complete!

Begin Chapter One...
3
2
1
.

.

.

.

.

"Why hello Tengen." 

.

.

The two boy's turned,
Expressions varying from annoyed to confused. Rengoku looked back at Uzui, hoping for answers to who the three woman in front of them were. Uzui didn't pay them any mind. He acted as if they didn't exist, and by his expression.. He probably wished they didn't. 
Uzui finally faced them after a long while, keeping his calm but still looking unhappy. He glared at them with a rage Rengoku didn't know Tengen had. Kyojuro just looked back and forth, still very very confused. 

"Hello... Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru."

"You know these women?" 

"Yes, they are-" 

"His ex girlfriends, nice to meet you...?" 
A girl with large eyes, and a black ponytail said. 

"Kyojuro Rengoku, Nice to meet you as well!" 

"My name is Makio. Suma, Hinatsuru." 

"Nice to meet you all!" 

"Girl's, please leave us be-" 

"Shut it Tengen, We are speaking." 

"Don't you think your being a little mean-" 

"Shut your mouth Suma." 

"Hey. That is no way to talk to someone I presume to be your friend."
Rengoku yelled out, standing up from the table. 

Uzui stood as well, 
Grabbing Rengoku's hand as he made his way out of the building. If there was one thing he knew, it is "Do not pick up a fight with Makio, or Hinatsuru to be honest-" If you fought with Suma she was just crumble and cry. 
Of course, Rengoku didn't know this. Thank god Tengen was there, to save him from whatever would of happened to him... He made sure to throw out the napkin with the writing, besides that isn't the way to make friends. Well it is in fanfictions, but not this one. 

After they were at least twenty feet from the building,
Uzui finally stopped. Turning back to Rengoku. He still looked quite confused. Kyojuro didn't really date, so he doesn't understand why everyone cant just be friends after. There is probably a reason that he doesn't understand. 

"Sorry Kyojuro. Makio isn't someone i suggest speaking to." 

"But she said you dated her at one point?"

"I did, But without much of a choice. They refused to stop bothering me until I dated them, I almost got a restraining order-" 

"Oh, I'm sorry." 

"It's not a big deal, i'm away from them now." 

"That's good!" 

"Yeah, Anyway's- Where do you wanna go?" 

"I don't know, I've never lived here before.." 

"Oh, What about the arcade?" 

"OO! I used to love to take my brother there!" 

"Yah, It's quite a flamboyant one. Follow me" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for it being short- I didn't think there would be a better cut off time. I will try to post twice this week though!