Prologue

"Isabella, you have no idea how much I would miss you from this. Why did you have to leave?" A man that was holding a baby sat forlornly in the chair at the hospital.

Most men would be happy for receiving this great news of having a healthy daughter, but when the price of the daughter was the life of your lover, the joy and delight instantly was drenched by the cruel reality of the world.

"I would've rather had you than my daughter, but she's all that I have left."

The baby seemed to have woken up from her sleep, but surprisingly it didn't start crying, instead, it opened it's eye, revealing bright green eyes that seemed to contain the entirety of nature.

They were eyes that you would get lost in if you looked into them for too long, but the man didn't seem to have any trouble.

"You have eyes like your mother. I shall name you Diana, and may you ever be the purest of spirits."

...

A woman deep down buried in earth was trapped in her long luring sleep.

But as the seal containing her suddenly shone brighter for a while, before it slowly dimmed back into it's usual cold black color.

The woman, still asleep, seemed to smile.

In her dreams, she said hello to her daughter, and in her dreams, she imagined the world of the Gods collapsing, under the hands of her and her daughter.

Diana, what a pretty name.

Although it would've been better if that petty goddess' Roman form wasn't named "Diana".

Diana Hunter, I look forward to meeting you.

The woman appeared to stir, and the world trembled in fear.

Quite literally trembled.

(Re-written version is here! This is the prologue, short, sharp, hopefully precise, but there are going to be some quite large changes in this, so it's going to be different from the previous version. Just a warning, updates are going to be slooooowww)