9

Haechan sat on his bay window, while Mark fussed about Renjun who was on his side of the bed, something broke deep down, his neck hurt, for it had got all cut and bruised by the yanking, then again he was always tortured, from day one. The only thing Mina took away from him was his teddy bear. He waddled downstairs because Mark wouldn't even see him, which felt in some sort of way painful, his feet were swollen, his joints hurt. His arms shook so much, he suddenly felt like he didn't want to eat or drink,  he hated being ignored but then again he was never important to anyone, not even Mark. He wasn't stupid, he was a child who could understand quite well.

"Beary sheepy." Haechan stood at the door of Marks room, but the older was asleep on his chair next to Renjun, biting his lips he waddled to his bay window and fell asleep.

The next day Haechan woke up to an empty house, he was alone, Mark had run after Renjun again. The autistic boy started screaming and shouting, he was aggressive when angry. He threw chinaware on the floor, he broke his own rilakkuma mug, he stabbed his thighs, his wrists being slit, alas, no one was there for him. Once again he was left out. Haechan fell asleep amidst his mess, he woke up weak by loosing quite an amount of blood. Mark was still not at home, he stood up to go clean himself, he had forgotten why he made a racket. Removing the necklace before going to shower he put in his drawer then showered quickly.

"Whatever he buys you, will be mine. Understood? Every penny should be mine." Mina sat at the living room, Haechan started sweating and panicking but she cared less.

"Beary no no meanie. Mommy hurty Beary!!" Haechan whimpered, he was slapped again, he crashed on the carpet, his ear ring harshly removed. 

"Where is your necklace?" Mina pulled his hair. the boy was disabled yet she dragged him to every corner of the room to look for billion dollar worth moonstone sterling white silver necklace.

Mark meanwhile was with Renjun, trying to talk to the Chinese boy he was in love with, Renjun refused to utter a single word, both of them selfishly unaware that the poor Bear was in the clutches of his mother again. Mark squeeze Renjuns arms tightly, his eyes pleading the boy to give him answers as to why he suddenly disappeared from his life and didn't ever call back or check on his step brother. The pretty boy yanked his arms away from the older.

"What do you suppose me to have done?!" Renjun shouted at Mark, he wiped his tears. trying to sound loud and dominating. "I'm sorry I kissed my brothers husband but i didnt really mean to wreck a family okay!! I thought I gave him a new life by making you marry him. But i guess i ruined all our lives." Renjun collapsed on the ground crying.

Haechan screamed in pain because she had wacked him with whatever stick she got in her arm because he had listened to Renjun, she had forbidden him to attend the wedding but he came and now her sack of money was gone. If only Haechan had not come to the wedding, he'd be sold of to the foreigner and be long dead by now.  Organs sell well on the black market. The brunettes arms shook, he hugged his teddy bear as he cried and cried until he no longer had tears to cry. The boy went in search of Mark, he waddled here and there, lost, depressed and in an un explainable feeling of melancholy. He was lost but his memories were way too sharp, he waddled to thepark, after walking for hours looking for his liony.

"Lion where? Liony Where? Beary fally!!! Mommy hit beary cheeky. Beary hurty! Feety hurty! Beary see!" He kept mumbling those until he found his husband and step brother at arms length.

"Junnie, You need to stop crying. PLease. I promise that I'll take care of Haechan, he's doing really fine, he's such a sweetheart." Mark cupped Renjuns face, he frowned though, the Chinese had pit on weight from the last time he had seen him.

"I'm sorry Mark, Let me go please. That way non of us will be in pain." Renjun begged Mark to let him go but the older was persistent in keeping the boy here with him.

"What is wrong with you? The way you are acting I doubt if you ever loved me?! You aren't even sad that we had to break the nine years relationship because you wanted me to marry your brother. I married him because I never break promises. But you aren't even flinching at the fact that you broke my heart on the day of our wedding and used me for my promises!!" Mark shouted at Renjun, he flinched as he removed his hoodie and lifted his shirt up, giving the biggest shock for the older male.

"I'm pregnant!! What else do you want me to do but run away? ! That night after you left with Haechan I ran to my condo only to fall terribly sick!! I threw up almost every day and you are telling me to come and knock at your door saying "Mark I'm pregnant with your baby, I'm sorry marry me too?! Huh? It broke me as much as it broke you. Haechan cant save himself Mark, I can. I dont wan- Haechan?!" Renjun gasped when held his baby bump and Haechan dropped his Teddy at the back. Haechan just took several steps back, he collapsed as he looked everywhere, he shuddered and twitched. Bending slowly to take his teddy bear he ran home, he didn't know why he was crying or why his chest hurt so much at the mention of the word pregnant, or why it broke when Mark had that smile on his face as he touch his brothers protruding belly. He wasn't stupid to not understand.