🍷Chapter 9🍷🔞

One month later.

Yibo was still locked inside Zhan's room, sometimes some maids were serving him foods but when he don't want to eat Zhan was rushing there and punishing him so he had no choice but to eat the foods.

Everytime he tried to escape he is always got hard slap and hit from Zhan, one time he tried to escape but it didn't end well he was beaten badly and locked on the room.

Since then he never tried to escape anymore.

He feared Zhan but never hate him, he can't hate him for unknown reason.

Zhan was also sleeping beside him every night, at first he was struggling and so uncomfortable but later on he started feeling comfortable.

He wanted to hate Zhan but he don't know why but he can't do that.

One night.

Yibo was already sleeping, Zhan was still not home.

Zhan came home in the midnight drunk.

He layed beside Yibo and hugged him tight causing Yibo to wake up.

" Yibo, baby, why did you forget about me, why did you forget all our memories together?, You promised me that no matter what happens you will be mine, and I hate it when you are looking scared to me like that, I hate it so much that I want to die, why Yibo, just why". Zhan cried.

Zhan started kissing yibo's neck to his earlobe Making Yibo stiffen.

" M...mister what are you doing, please stop nggh~". Yibo moaned when Zhan sucked on his neck.

" Stop calling me mister, I am your boyfriend, your future husband, please call me Zhan ge again like how you call me before". Zhan said without stopping from kissing Yibo's neck.

"S...stop nggh~, please d...don't". Yibo said as Zhan pinched his nipples.

" Let me claim what's mine again tonight". Zhan said before hovering on top of yibo.

Yibo tried to push him away but Zhan pinned his hands on top of his head with one hands while the other teared his clothes.

"No, please ge don't do this". Yibo yelled.

" Shut up and let me claim what's mine". Zhan yelled.

Zhan smashed his lips on Yibo's, sucking, biting and licking it so hard.

He pry his tongue inside Yibo's mouth tasting everything in yibo's mouth.

" Don't worry I won't hurt you, I will just claim what's mine again, and I will make you love it, like how you did before". Zhan said.

Zhan tied Yibo's hands on the headboard not minding about yibo's begs and screams.

Zhan looked at Yibo's body, hair messed, swollen eyes and lips, cheeks red from slapping, panting heavily, body full of bite marks and bruises, swollen nipples, he looks so heavenly in Zhan's eyes.

" I love you so much baby, my beautiful baby". Zhan said.

" P...please stop". Yibo begged with hoarse voice.

Zhan just smirked and lean down capturing Yibo's lips.

" You really want me to stop, but your body says the opposite, you might have forgotten about me but I know, you heart and body doesn't". Zhan said.

Yibo just whimpered and layed there hopeless.

Suddenly he yelled when he felt a hot and slimy thing entered his hole.

He looked down and saw Zhan eating his hole, he arched his back from the pleasure when Zhan's tongue thrusted in and out hitting his prostrate.

Soon Zhan's tongue replaced with his fingers, he kissed yibo's lips again and this time Yibo unconsciously kissed back making Zhan happy.

Zhan removed his fingers when Yibo cummed, he unbuckled his belt and unziped his zipper before pulling his pants out with his boxers.

He took the lube and slick his cock with it, he aligned himself in Yibo's hole before thrusting in one go Making Yibo yell in pain.

" Ahhh!! Take it out!!, H~hurts". Yibo cried.

Yibo's whole body trembled and tears continue falling on his eyes.

Zhan licked the tears that is coming out of Yibo's eyes before sucking his already swollen nipples.

" Your mine baby, only mine". Zhan said.

Zhan started moving hitting Yibo's prostate with every thrust making Yibo's mind go blank from all the pleasure.

" Ahhh....unghh...hahh...ahhh...s~stop...I f~feel dizzy....nghh~". Yibo moaned.

Zhan didn't stop and started moving more faster slamming himself on the other with force, more deeper and more harder.

" Nnghhh...s~slow down...too Deep....ahh...g~ge...s~stop". Yibo moaned.

" Still tight like before, I can never get enough of you baby". Zhan said.

Zhan put Yibo's legs on his shoulder and move more faster, deeper and harder.

Yibo was moaning mess beneath Zhan and Zhan loved it so much.

" I'm cumming inside, gonna make you pregnant with our baby". Zhan said.

Zhan smashed his lips on Yibo's and Yibo wrapped his arms on Zhan's neck.

Few more thrust and both of them came, Zhan send his seeds on the deepest part of yibo.

Yibo's body trembled and both of them panting heavily.

Zhan pulled out and flipped yibo on fours before thrusting back again.

" Ahh....ge please no more...s~stop". Yibo moaned.

But Zhan didn't hear him and continue thrusting more faster, cumming again and again inside Yibo.

He only stopped when Yibo fainted, he cleaned him and replaced the sheets before laying Yibo on the bed and taking a bath.

He layed beside Yibo and covered their bodies with the duvet before spooning yibo and hugging him tight.

" I am sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you". Zhan mumbled.

He kissed Yibo's forehead before burrying his face on Yibo's neck.

He didn't sleep just looked at Yibo sometimes kissing his face.

The next day.

Yibo woke up with a groan his head aches, his whole body burn.

He remembered what Happened last night and looked beside him, but he didn't see Zhan.

He looked at his body and saw he is fully cleaned.

He stare at the ceiling and tears started falling on his eyes again.

" Why did I liked it?, Why did I enjoyed it?, Who is he really for me?, I wanted to hate him but I can't?, Why do I feel that I have lost something?, What did my Aunties and Uncles didn't told me?, Why do I feel like I have memories that was replaced with lies?". Yibo asked in his head.

He was so in deep thought that he didn't notice when Zhan entered the room and sat beside him.

" Yibo, baby, eat up you need to drink medicine". Zhan said.

But Yibo didn't respond Zhan hugged him making him flinch.

" Please eat, I promise I won't hurt you anymore". Zhan said.

He helped Yibo to sit up and feed him like a baby, he gave the medicine to Yibo and make him drink it.

" I am sorry about last night, I am so drunk and I lost control of myself, I lost myself to my emotions and did something horrible to you, I am really sorry baby, I was just sad and angry that you forgot about me". Zhan said.

But Yibo just stare at him blankly.