Bad Teacher

OK so i have a very strange mind and for some time now maybe about 2 weeks long, i have had a series of re occurring nightmares and i decided to write a story about it. hope you like it. the hole story is my dream or nightmare so none of this stuff actually happened. thx. and there should be a pic of Kaitlyn on the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria POV

i hate school. And I'm pretty damn sure a lot of people do. I mean think about it, you have to wake up early, spend about eight hours in a boring building with people and teachers you don't like. And the classes feel like they take forever. Like, right now for example. I'm in 2nd period right before lunch and i feel like it takes a whole day for this class to be over. Maybe if i sleep through it, it will go faster! OK I'm going to sleep, its 10:14 just need to sleep for 16 minutes shouldn't be that hard.

~what feels like 10 minutes later~

Ah, that was a good sleep. Now what time is it. 10:15. FML. Literally nothing will make this time go faster! Fuck it I'm going to text Kaitlyn. She is right next to me but were not a loud to talk so...

~convosation~

A: Kaitlyn!

K:What!? Whats wrong!?

A: HI

K: cunt.

A: Love you too.

K:What do you want?

A: I'm bored :(

K: Maybe you should be a good girl and do your work.

A: ROTFL xD haha that was a good one!

K: I know, i know.

A: Do something to entertain me.

K: OK

Miss Spink Kaitlyn and Aria are texting!" Heather said. Heather, in short terms, is a bitch. She is a slut but since she has good grades, even if she does something bad she never gets in trouble. Kaitlyn and i quickly put our phones in our back pockets. Mrs. Spink walked over and asked for our phones. When we gave them up my big brother Ian yelled,

"You know you cant take them if there off!"

Mrs. Spink looked at our phones to see if they were on. The best thing about her is that she is completely clueless about iphones. she thinks the touch screen is like buttons. So she immediately gave the phones back. Ah, gotta love Ian. He always get me out of stuff. I feel my phone vibrate.

K: You said to do something entertaining right?

A: Yeah?

I see Kaitlyn get up and walk to the trash can. On her way there she goes behind heather and gets out some scissors and cut off a big ass chuck of her hair. Oh my god she is gonna get so much shit for that. The high pitch noise of the bell rings through the air as Kaitlyn and I run out of our class and to lunch.

~Skip lunch~

YAY! We had pizza thank the lord.

"HEY BITCH!" Kaitlyn yelled as she run up to me and pinched my sides. It sounds like an insalt but that's just how we do. We have a very...special friendship.

"Sup cunt" I say non cholont

"So did you hear?"

"Hear about what? Boys selling condoms in the bathroom,That one teacher that asked that fat kid if he ate his home work, teachers doing the nasty in the teachers lounge?" i say with my little mischievous smile. Yup i am the eyes and ears of this shit hole we call a school. I would like to say its because I'm every ones friend, but its really because people cant keep there mouths shut.