Chapter 2: Im Breaking All The Rules Anyway

OK so idk if people are really reading but i know its kinda corny but i really like it so yea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria POV

Finally after a long day i get to go home. Every time i go home i listen to Black Veil Brides.

Today its set the world on fire. everything is perfect. The sky is grey and gloomy, i have my favorite jacket and i just listen.

Saints born together to fight their

holy fabels, the streets are were we pray.

Hymns for the lonely,

wrenchet and forgotton,

The feeling in our hearts wont every fade away.

we stand tall (United)

watch them fall (divided)

break the chains and now we'll show them all (FIGHT!)

fight for what you know when your backs against the wall

stand against the liars.

Stronger than before,

when your life becomes a war,

set the world on fire.

sing out ag-

my song was cut short when a shit load of water splashed on me. Most likely it was rain water from the night before. "Sucks to suck loser!" Heather called driving away. That bitch splashed me! My phone and headphones are soaked! FUCK! Just to make matters worse, it started to rain. I just looked up at the sky and screamed. Today is so frustrating. I just need to go home and take a shower and sleep.

~skip to the house~

I struggle to open the door with all my books and bags. The door opens and i find my sister kaccie. I haven't seen her in a while but she looks good. Her Blond hair is straightened to perfection, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Oh my god Aria! You look good! have you been working out!? omg is it for a boy? Is he cute? Whats his name? Are you being safe? OMG w-"

"Kac, your rambling again." i point out, a bad habit she has.

"Oh, yea sorry. So how was school?"

"It was fine. But there is this really creepy teacher who always looks at me."

"Ew, Like, fat, hairy, creepy teacher?"

"No, actually he is kinda hot."

"ooh, i think someone has a crush!"

"I seriously hope your talking about him."

''sure''

i roll my eyes at her stupidity. Just then the door bell rings. YA! saved by the bell. ha ha, see what i did there. I ran to open the door and saw Luke.

"Hey luke!" i say as i jump up to hug him.

"Sup Ari" He laughs.

"So what happened after Mr. Jackass kicked you out of the class room?"

"Mr. Jackass?"

"Yup. Mr. Jackass"

''wow. that's original. Well i didn't go to the office i just waited around for next class."

"Woah, you are so bad." i say sarcasticly

''yup, i can even swim without floaties.''

''*Gasp* no!"