What The Actual Fuck?

so i want to dedicate this story to Ariasmysis, i think that's how you spell it, she has been really supportive and stuff so yeah. And there is gonna be some really great action in this chapter! vote, comment, and all that good stuff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" a raging voice booms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD! I cant even kiss my girlfriend without this asshole watching us! I swear to god i feel like he is just trying to break us. And i never want Ari to get in trouble, but every time we do 'PDA' i always get in trouble, and he acts like a fucking pedophile. I know he has a thing for Aria. I can see it in his eyes, and so can everyone else. Except her, and I want to keep it that way.

"What the hell are you doing Luke?" Mr. Jordan yells at me.

"I'm kissing my GIRLFRIEND.'' i say with a smirk. I'm not trying to get revenge by dating Aria, because i love her. Its just a bonus that he gets pissed any time we're around each other. I smirk and turn around with Aria under my arm. Just to piss him off further, i grabbed Aria's hand and put it around me, and move my hand down so I'm touching her ass. What? She is my girlfriend. As we are walking i hear someone run up, and i feel them get my arm that was on Aria was twisted around my back and i was thrown on the ground. Mr. Jordan was on top of me, hold my arm back twisting it. i cant stand how scared Aria sounded when she kept screaming him to stop. She sounded horrified, i just wanted to tell her its OK, and just hold her. But no. I cant because of this asshole.

Aria POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Jordan was on top of Luke, twisting his arm. No doubt dislocating it, But not enough to break it. I try to look around and search for help but the lot is empty. Seriously?! Is everyone gone except me, Luke, and Mr.Jordan. This needs to end. Now. I ran up and pulled Mr. Jordan's hair from behind. What? He is all bug and bulky and I'm the shortest, skinniest girl in my grade, what am I going to do? Dean stopped and turned to me, looking pissed. He got up and started to walk towards me. I panicked and kicked him in his family jewels. While he was on the ground i got Luke up and we started to try and make it in the school, but not before Mr. Jordan got up and pushed Luke to the ground. Mr. Jordan was straddling him, and he just kept punching, and punching. Luke was bleeding from his nose by now.

"STOP!" i let out a blood curdling scream. Mr. Jordan stopped, and just looked at me, with sorrow filled eyes. Almost like he was in pain. And, just like that he walked away to his car and drove off. Luke and i just looked at each other confused. I know he doesn't like Luke, but that doesn't mean he can dislocate his arm, and give him a bloody nose. I ran to the front office to report it. About 20 minutes later an ambulance came for Luke. All day I couldn't help what is going to happen to Luke, and to Mr. Jordan.

~Skip to lunch~

Kaitlyn ran up to me, with something in her eyes. Here we go.

"So, is it true?!" she screamed

"Is what true?"  I asked, monotone.

"That Luke beat the shit out of Mr. Jordan and stole his wallet." I Holt in the middle of the hallway.

"It worries me how information circulates around this school." We stepped into the lunch room and everyone stopped talking and just looking at me. Well i guess everyone knows now. "UGH! This bitch again?" Kaitlyn says. I look were she is looking. Heather is coming our way. Surprise, surprise.