Chapter 1

Holland Ochoa and Hannah Polemn. Those were the names that flashed across the screen.

"We're going to Australia?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah." I said taking a step back. "Wow."

"Wow is right. Holy crap."

Hannah hugged me and squealed into my ear.

"I'm so excited!" She said. "We can meet cute boys and go surfing and party and adventure and go on hikes and -"

"Don't forget that you two have a mission to complete Hannah." Said Mrs. Alaina. "Your parents have packed your bags already. We'll be heading to the airport in 10 minutes."

We both nodded and stepped out into the hallway to see our parents. Hannah began talking to her parents and my mother and father just pulled me into a tight hug.

"You be safe out there okay? And drink a lot of water because it's hot out there. We don't want you and Hannah getting dehydrated, now do we? I packed everything you need and even extra little things just in case. Be safe, don't talk to strangers, make sure that you work on completing the mission, stay on track, and once again, be safe." My mom said.

"I will mom. Thanks for packing my stuff." I said.

"Call us every single night okay Holl?" My dad said as he ruffled my hair.

"I will. I love you guys so much." I said as I went in to hug them again.

By then, ten minutes had passed, and I finally let go of my parents. I grabbed Hannah's hand, and we both said goodbye to everyone before heading outside with our things. We'll be flying to LAX, which will take about 4 to 5 hours, not including a lay over. The flight to Sydney from LAX will take about 14 or more hours. Then we'll be driving to the house Hannah and I will be staying in, unpacking, and getting ready for investigation all weekend. We need to check out the area, get familiar, and check in with the RC Australia Headquarters. Hannah and I slid into the sleek, black Mustang and were on our way to the airport. We had our own private jet, just to make the trip faster and safer. Once we arrived and had done everythinh we were supposed to, we boarded the plane and started talking about our plans.

"Alright, first day of school, we move in and make friends. Scope out the city and memorize all of the streets, freeways, etc. We'll throw a house warming party and invite people, including the 4 boys. We'll keep an eye on them and note any suspicious behavior. Sound good?" Hannah said.

"Sounds great. How about we set up some spy cams and set out some fancy things to see if they'll take the bait." I added.

"Good idea. I guess it's a good thing that Mrs. Alaina packed some stuff with location trackers in them."

I nodded and put my feet up. Pushing my hair back, I looked out of the window.

"It's getting late, I'm going to catch some Z's okay?" I said to Hannah.

"Yeah that's fine. Night Holland."

"Night Hannah."

-

When we touched down at LAX, Hannah and I gathered our things and started heading to the next jet. This jet had a bed on it, so Hannah and I could peacefully sleep on our way to Australia. Once we were on the plane and in bed, we put in a movie and snuggled up together.

-

As the plane landed in Australia, our eyes slowly opened to realize that it was 6 pm. We stopped to get food and by 6:30 we were at the house we would be staying in. We began to furnish and design our house, plan out tomorrow and the party, memorize things and prepare for anything, and get ready for our first day of school. We finished by 10 pm, showered, did anything else we needed to, and got into bed.