Chapter 5

Sammy's POV

Me and my Lord were walking down a hall, somehow we never ran out of things to talk about, "hey Sammy wanna go get some soup?", I heard my Lord ask, we have been talking for a while now and I guess I was a little hungry. "Sure my Lord, I think there was some around here ahead of us", we continued to walk forward and stumbled upon some soup, we went and found somewhere to sit down and eat.

We just sat there and ate soup, "so you think Henry found a way to get to Joey yet" I asked my Lord, I waited for his reply, "well I have been visiting him at Boris's bunker, and he actually gave me some important information, but you can't tell anyone until Henry says it's okay". I slowly nodded and waited for an answer, "well, when I was made... There was some kind of corrupted ink that also was made, it wasn't from me, but since Joey's the one that made me, that means the ink got to him, and it would explain why we all ended up here, to pay for the ritual that was used to make me". "If the loop ended, then Joey must have finally won his free will against the corrupted ink"

"My Lord that sounds like great news, then Joey can get us out and we'll be free" I was beaming with joy, "actually we won't, even if we escape we can't go out, because then everyone in society would take us and lock us up in a lab or kill us permanently", my joy disappeared and my Lord walked over and hugged me, assuring me that we'll be okay living down here. We stayed there for a while as I hugged him back.

Bendy's POV

We just sat there hugging, I started thinking about how in one of the visits I had with Henry, he had said to ask Sammy out on a date. We have been sitting here for awhile since I told him about all that. Sammy had his head placed on my shoulder, "hey Sammy, I have a question", I waited for his answer, "what is it My Lord?".

"Can I take you out?..."

His face went red all over, his ink slightly dripping from the sudden warmth, it seemed like his brain was doing a 360 trying to figure out what I said. "Like on date or with a Tommy gun My Lord", he did a cute tilt with his head to the side, as soon as I heard that I panicked, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, Sammy I meant on a date, I would never take you out with a Tommy Gun, I think I've done enough killing for a life time, and I would never harm you", I was panicking trying to reassure him that I meant a date and not a killing spree. "It was a joke my Lord, sorry about that, and of course you can take me on a date".

"Oh well how about tomorrow night Sammy", I waited for a response, "of course My Lord". We sat there and finished the Bacon Soup and then he went to find Jack to hang out with, I went back to my throne room to think about what kind of date to take him on.

I've sat there for like 2 seconds before it all that happened kicked my brain hard and I started panicking, "OH MY FREAKING, I just asked Sammy on a date, where do I take him, what do I do, what the hell is a date, Henry never told me what that was, just to ask Sammy on one" I have no idea what was happening but it was confusing, where do I take Sammy?

"So you having your first date, my kid is growing up, well let's teach you what a date is", I turned around to see Henry with a smirk on his face with a Joey right next to him with a hand covering his smirk like he was afraid to show that he was also finding this funny.

"Henry... Wait Joey, what the, how?"

"Oh right, before I teach you anything about dates, I might wanna explain". He literately is putting him and Joey at risk right now, "Ya you might wanna explain", he looked traumatized mostly, he had dirty blonde hair that was some what a mess but good enough, and he seemed to be looking everywhere around him with his blue eyes, even though he was mostly scared and acted like a scared kitten I just know with some help from Henry he'll be back to normal

"Well to explain, I managed to find Joey wondering around a part of the studio scared someone was gonna pop out and kill him, he said no one saw him and no one was in sight, apparently when the loop ended he was able to go through that door I always go through for the loop to reset, he was looking for me".

"He was lucky everyone was gathering at Norman's area for a weekly Friday tea and book club, and that Norman had scones this time so everyone made sure to get there early before he ran out", I heard Henry say this and "wait they have a book club with tea and scones?", why didn't anyone tell me. "Anyways shouldn't we be teaching someone what a date is, because I don't think we have much time" we both stared at Joey as he said that and so Henry nodded to him, "ya your right we do have to teach our son what a date is", I just stared at them and they came up to me and started saying a bunch of things at once. After they learned to talk at different times, I sat down and they sat down as well and just started telling me what to do like taking Sammy somewhere fun or romantic. Oh and make sure I open doors and take care of Sammy all night. After that I told Henry I have room not even he or Joey knew about in the studio, I left them to a miracle station and opened it and pressed a secret button built on top of the inside of the station that opened up the wall to a secret bunker that even they didn't know about.

"You and Joey can stay here and keep it a Joey's presence here a secret until you're ready", they nodded with their eyes wide open, as I walked back to my throne room I glanced back and saw Henry pulling a ring out of his pocket and putting it on Joeys hand. I almost forgot they were married, even after all these years he kept Joeys ring.

(I hate auto correct, it insulted Joey by auto correcting Joey to Hoey)

I sat on my throne and thought about all they told me and it suddenly popped in my head, I could take Sammy to the old amusement park down below Alice's level at night and we could hang out there, Bertram wouldn't mind, he usually let's me go and just talked to him when I need someone to talk to. We could play the mini games and I could go and ask Bertram if he could give us a carnival ride

Sammy's POV

My Lord came to take me on our date, me on a date with my Lord, it's almost too good to be true.He brought me to a part of the studio I hadn't been to yet, well I was usually on my own level all the time except when I got to lost ones village. Back when the studio was still in business, I had heard people talking about having a theme park, and that we had some famous builders down there working on rides we would have in it, and now I finally get to see all that was made. "So what do you want to do first Sam Sam", I looked at My Lord and then ran to a game where you have to knock over cans, my Lord followed and we started playing, I beat my Lord at it and then we kept moving onto different mini games and we tested our strength and found a mint dart board behind some big signs, we played that and goofed around, then he led me to a room with a big ride.

The metal bar went down, "so you ready Sammy", I nodded not knowing how this ride was going to start, no one was here. "You can go now Bertram". I saw some little doors open and a guy's head inside, he nodded and winked as the ride started. I spent the whole ride with my Lord laughing and enjoying it, when it ended I was so dizzy it took me a couple seconds for me to learn how to walk again. My Lord thanked this Bertram guy and we walked towards the mini games again, "so... Did you enjoy our date My Prophet ~". I looked at him and chuckled a bit "yes I did My Lord, it was amazing, I enjoyed every part of it".

We both stood there staring at each other for a while, we slowly moved towards each other, my Lord put his arm around me and we kissed. I kissed back, it felt like it went on forever but really it was only 15 seconds, we pulled away and we stared at each other, "are we together My Lord" I was nervous, I never even thought I would be able to kiss My Lord, let alone go on a date with him. "I want us to be, but only if you want it as well" I heard him say that and I jumped and hugged him gently, "I want us to be together as well My Lord", I looked up and he was smiling and we kissed again, it was only short one, we parted when My Lord walked me back to my office.

I fell asleep, while thinking about how amazing of a day I had.